PDA

View Full Version : My daughter...

RamblinRose
02-18-2012, 01:33 AM
Her call named is "Anya"

Her first Championship.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/anya-101/My%20Giant%20Schnauzer/HistylesTwinkleTwinkle.jpg

In Florida at Eukanuba Nationals 2004, award of merit winner.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/anya-101/My%20Giant%20Schnauzer/366259353IFvgke_ph.jpg

She's got her tennis balls all in a row.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/anya-101/My%20Giant%20Schnauzer/2665139180048490409yOOyDp_fs.jpg

Now retired, like me. :grin:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/anya-101/My%20Giant%20Schnauzer/Image015.jpg

txrepgirl
02-18-2012, 11:52 AM
Those are some very nice photos. She is a very good looking dog :) . Now that I found out that you are a bit older then me I'm a little embarrrassed for calling you sweety in my last email lol. Hope you don't mind. The last time I heared the name Anya was in Germany. I like that name.

RamblinRose
02-18-2012, 01:19 PM
Thanks Sam.
She is such a good friend to me that she deserves to be bragged about from her mom. My late husband & I never had any kids together... but her. Hence the term "daughter".
She gives meaning to the term "German Giant", more so than a small lizard, lol. That is where they are from too. Anyway, in the photos, she is being handled by her breeder at the shows.

laurarfl
02-18-2012, 02:44 PM
What a gorgeous dog! I'm assuming that BOS was male and she won Best of Opposite? Is that how that works?

It is funny how little we know about each other from our profiles. It is fun to see a photo or find out how old someone is. I met Sam two years ago and we had lunch. :) I'm hoping to meet Wil this year. He is much younger than I thought, lol.

RamblinRose
02-18-2012, 03:22 PM
Yes kinda, you take best male & best female from all age groups against each other, then judge makes a decision of who is "best of winners". Which is the top dog of that breed at that show. Best of winners is same as best of breed basically.

And yes, I hear if anyway possible, you are going to get to meet up with Wil soon. Good deal! :-)

Ok, for any of you "pups" out there who care to know, I am 52 yrs young. LOL

laurarfl
02-18-2012, 07:20 PM
We had this discussion recently I thought. Many of us are pretty close in age. I'm 41, turning 42 in two months.

txrepgirl
02-18-2012, 08:15 PM
Ooops. Now I messed up again. Like I have mentioned in another post. I shouldn't be on here when I'm tired. I don't think straight :( . I got all mixed up. I thought the breeder was your daughter. Since she looked my age I thought you are a bit older then me. I didn't think of the dog being your daughter. Or I wouldn't of brought that age thing up. But it doesn't matter how old we are ( I'm 39 ). I actually like being older.

Rose. Have you ever been to Germany ?

It was very nice to meet Laura. Wow, I can't believe it has been two years ago already. Where does the time go :( .

RamblinRose
02-19-2012, 04:22 AM
Nope, never been the Germany before. :-)

txrepgirl
02-19-2012, 09:04 AM
:( . I'm sorry you never had a chance to go. It's very nice there. I forgot to mention that you take very good care of your daughter and your ther pet ;) . They all look great.

Dana C
04-01-2012, 08:51 PM
We had this discussion recently I thought. Many of us are pretty close in age. I'm 41, turning 42 in two months.

Hell, I am really close to all of you. I am 63 and will be 64 in August. What? You say that isn't close? LOL:roll:

RamblinRose
04-02-2012, 01:03 AM
Hey Dana C. I will be 53 on August 29th. What day is your B-day?

Dana C
04-02-2012, 03:14 AM
August 18th is my birthday. This whole being an adult thing wasn't what I was told it would be.
By the way, I raised, bred and showed Old English Mastiffs for a few years. I had three champions, two of which I showed myself. If the folks around here think we are eccentric, they should go to a dog show and listen to the politics, nasty remarks etc as I am sure you know.

scubatyler
04-02-2012, 05:29 AM
I like your schnauzer! We have a black standard schnauzer who we love.

RamblinRose
04-03-2012, 02:58 AM
Dana C,
YES, I know about the age thing, Sux.com! And your right about those show people! Some can be "very harsh" snobs, yet some are great people to get to know... there IS NO in between. LOL

Scubatyler,
Thank you, she is the only child I and my deceased hubby had together. She will always have a very special place here at home & in my heart. Standards are not to common either. : ) Would like to see a picture of yours.
I assume you like scuba diving?