PDA

View Full Version : One more try.

Dana C
06-12-2012, 05:25 PM
Ok, I re-read the FAQ's. Hopefully I have it down this time.

txrepgirl
06-13-2012, 06:23 AM
Awww. He is so cute :) . He reminds me of our Houdini. I love the colors on them. I sure hope they will keep those awesome colors as they grow up. Thank you for posting the photos.

JessieD839
06-13-2012, 07:57 AM
Awwww, I have always wanted a black throat but I have my hands full with my monitors >.< He is adorible

laurarfl
06-13-2012, 12:27 PM
Nice photos! I usually just post via photobucket....I must have missed the first post, are you building an album here?

Gnatilie
06-15-2012, 12:50 AM
i love how i am not the only one that feeds their lizard from a plate that they will totally wash and eat off of themselves! I feed the tegu all the time off of stuff that i just wash and eat off of at some point... i also walked around the house w/ a dead pinky for like 5 minutes today looking for the tongs... so maybe i am a bit strange... i washed my hands after but still that has got to be abnormal

txrepgirl
06-15-2012, 01:28 AM
This is why this forum is not just a forum. We are one big family, because we all are strange together lol ;) .

Dana C
06-15-2012, 02:06 AM
My kids are well past pinkies. I walk around with dead mice all the time looking for tongs but I usually just put them on a salad plate with the rest of the food.
I forgot and left a mouse in my shirt pocket for part of a day. It didn't make any difference for Kinabo. He thought it was aged premium mouse.

Thelegendofcharlie
06-15-2012, 03:02 AM
My kids are well past pinkies. I walk around with dead mice all the time looking for tongs but I usually just put them on a salad plate with the rest of the food.
I forgot and left a mouse in my shirt pocket for part of a day. It didn't make any difference for Kinabo. He thought it was aged premium mouse.

Aged premium mouse = best served with a spot of Shiraz wine