PDA

View Full Version : Gooch needs a new home!

Shan
01-14-2006, 07:49 AM
I am having such a hard time with this. But my son has gotten worse and needs more in home therapy. We have to pay for it out of pocket. We are downsizing everything!!! But I am very worried about Gooch getting a good home. I am selling him and his enclosure for one hundred dollars. If you need more info you can write me at Shanngo3@msn.com I live in Hemet, Ca and I will not ship him!!!!!! If you want him you need to pick him up. But you will need a truck his enclosure is 6 by 2 by 2 feet. It has 2 porclin fixtures and 1 florescent fixture. It is melamine wood fully enclosed with locking sliding glass doors. If you want to see pictures I am on page 7 and it is shans album. I only ask for a picture every now and then. I am so so very upset but I have to put my son first!!!!!
Thank You, Shannon

DeadIrishD
01-14-2006, 07:53 AM
I am sorry to hear about your son :( GL on the sale

Shan
01-14-2006, 07:57 AM
Thank You so much. I am hoping he will get better. But I really don't want to loose my baby either. I have gotten so close with him. But I am sure if someone grabs him from here he will get a good home!!! Thanks, Shannon

DeadIrishD
01-14-2006, 08:24 AM
IF worse ever goes to worse, and you decide to ship him, via air line let me know, and I'll take him.

Teiidae
01-14-2006, 02:16 PM
Sorry to hear about your son - Hopefully someone on here close to you can take in Gooch...

Shan
01-14-2006, 10:17 PM
I hope so too. Jacob has autism and has taken quite a few steps backwards. He is now abusing himself and he is a very big boy. With my health problems he overpowers me and we need the help in our home while my husband is at work. I am hoping for the best. I did get an e-mail from someone that was deleted by accident. So if you are reading this please write again I didn't get to read the letter. Thank You, Shannon