PDA

View Full Version : Argentine BW Tego 4 Sale. Orange County, CA

goatt
01-28-2006, 04:49 AM
Have a black and white .. about 5 or so months old. Not looking to try to ship it as I don't really have the time for it.

about 13 - 15" long with tail
Only looking for about 75 bux for him/her.

ra78t@yahoo.com for more info and such

Thanks

Arigato
01-29-2006, 05:47 PM
Why did you get it in the first place?

goatt
01-30-2006, 08:54 PM
I'm sorry were you interested or are you trying to make me seem like an irresponsible pet owner of some sort with your comment?

I could have sworn this was the classified section of the forums.

I have my reasons and if someone who is interested wants to ask me about those then thats fine.

Trolling the boards is usually a sign of nothing to do or just being a general arse.

Please don't reply.

And just in case it wasn't a negative sort of comment.. I got it because I wanted a pet. 8O

Thanks though really... and if I'm coming off as a jerk then sorry but I just dont need people going off topic on a sales post.

DeadIrishD
01-30-2006, 09:11 PM
And just in case it wasn't a negative sort of comment.. I got it because I wanted a pet. 8O

Thanks though really... and if I'm coming off as a jerk then sorry but I just dont need people going off topic on a sales post.

I want a kid, can I go to an orphanage and later decide that I no longer want to keep it, and get rid of it... maybe one of my friends would like one?

Arigato
01-30-2006, 09:14 PM
Yes, you sound like an irresponsible pet owner.

Yes, I was bored.

Yes, you sound like an arse.

Teiidae
01-30-2006, 09:35 PM
Keep it on topic...

TallBaldNTatt2ed
01-31-2006, 04:31 AM
Not everyone who sells their pets are irresponsible, heartless jerks. Sometimes through no fault of your own you fall on hard times, or have a new infant addition, or have to move somewhere that doesn't allow pets. If you wanna get technical pretty much everyone on this sight got their pets from someone who didn't want them. Breeders don't breed animals because they want the company, they do it because it's a business. Are they bad people because they sell their animals instead of keeping all of them?

goatt
01-31-2006, 08:21 PM

I want a kid, can I go to an orphanage and later decide that I no longer want to keep it, and get rid of it... maybe one of my friends would like one?

First off to equate a pet with a child is a little extreme. I'm sure if there is a child about to get hit by a car vs your pet... I would hope you save the kid over your pet.

Maybe the fact that I lost my job and have to move into a smaller apartment may not have anything to do with it. Or maybe its because I'm being shipped off to Iraq. Or maybe its my sons pet and he just died in a car accident. Or maybe its because my daughter wants to get a cat and threw a 3 hour hissy fit and tried to kill the tegu to get me to do it.

In other words you have no clue why I want or have to sell the tegu.

Would you rather have me let him loose at the local park?

I'm being more than responsible for trying to sell him to someone who won't have my restrictions and maybe get some money back before deciding to drop him off at the local herp store.

So thanks but no thanks for your replies.

CamDaLizardMan18
02-17-2006, 03:16 AM
ignoring the comments above... i am sort of interested, how much is it?

if i pay a lil extra plus shipping would you take the time to ship it?

what is its gender and size please and thanks in advance

by the way do you have any pics of the tegu?