PDA

View Full Version : Liquidating my collection!

ElliotJasChief
02-09-2006, 02:35 AM
Hello Everyone -

Well my wife and I decided that having 4 ft carnivrous salmonella infested lizards with our baby daughter in the house just isn't a good idea. So the time has come for the end of an era....I am selling my tegus.

I'm really going to miss them but I gotta do whats best for my daughter. I'll certainly start another collection once she's older. :wink:

Anyhow I would strongly prefer to sell them locally (Phoenix AZ) and I'll only sell them to good homes of course (but I assume just about everyone on this site has a good idea of how to handle tegus)

anyhow -

1.2 blue tegus. The male is just short of 4 ft he's absolutely puppy tame. Both females are just over 3 ft and also tame...one is a proven breeder, the other is only about a year old. 300$ for the group (c'mon I could get that much for each of them :wink: ) and I really would prefer to keep them together as they all get along very well.

1.0 red tegu. This one is a rescue I got about eight months ago. He's missing a lot of toes, and has shedding problems no matter how much fruit I feed him :cry:. on the bright side he's puppy tame and very laid-back. He's FREE but only to a good home.

0.1 arg. B&W the only promblem with this one is I can't find her. She woke up from hibernation this year and somehow jumped the fence of her pen. 8O . My wife has seen her roaming around the yard a number of times this week so I'll catch her eventually. When I do...I'd like 50$ for her. She has been hibernated this year and should be ready to breed...she is in good shape except she has a couple inches nipped off her tail. She is also NOT TAME. I got her that way and I did have her to the point that she would tolerate handling, but once I put her in the outside pen she turned WILD again. :( . But she'll make a good breeder and the price is right :wink:

Anyhow...thanks a lot for your time and I am in a bit of a hurry to sell them so please give me a call if you are interested at 480-626-3258. My name is elliot, or you can speak with my wife Jasmine.

ElliotJasChief
02-09-2006, 02:37 AM
hey..I'm a respected member? When did you all start respecting me exactly? :lol: :D

yeaitsdave
02-09-2006, 03:41 AM
Hey, Im extremely interested in the female. How wild is she? I have a male, who is getting close to breeding size and wouldnt mind trying to breed them. My male is my baby and wouldnt want anything to happen to him, so I'm slightly concern about keeping the in the same cage, even if it's only temporary until I can build another. How big is she? Appetite? What all is she eating? I would call, but as it's now 1030 (although I am in NJ so it would be earlier there...) I feel it's a bit late. I'll be in South Carolina for the weekend, so if I don't respond, call me at 856-912-1426

tegulevi
02-09-2006, 05:15 PM
I sent a message about your blue's my phone # is 1-937-539-2736 I am very interested in them my e-mail is levianddezz@hotmail.com

onegoodman
02-09-2006, 06:55 PM
How Big is Your Red Tegu

ElliotJasChief
02-10-2006, 03:59 AM
the red is a little over 3 ft. he's still young...but I think he might be spoken for. :D

tegulevi
02-10-2006, 01:27 PM
what about those blue? :D

yeaitsdave
02-10-2006, 09:41 PM
and the female?

DeadIrishD
02-11-2006, 07:36 PM
1.0 red tegu. I'll take him if you are willing to ship!

0.1 arg. B&W Also if you find her and willing to ship her, I will take her as well!

I am quite respected, and do have quite a few people of which are willing to vouch for me.

I'd love to take the Blues, but if you need to get them out ASAP than I would not be able too get all of the cash in time.

ElliotJasChief
02-28-2006, 04:18 PM
all have been sold...thank you folks