PDA

View Full Version : Umm...

Grimlock
03-22-2006, 07:32 AM
does anyone else find it bit ironic that there is an add for a place that sells leather boots, including 'teju boots' on a site devoted to their care?
http://caboots.zoovy.com/category/1.4/

tegulevi
03-22-2006, 01:23 PM
rick man you gotta get rid of that one.
arent nile crocs endangered by the way.

ReptilesLovePunk
03-22-2006, 09:40 PM
I DONT THINK RICK PICKS WHAT GETS ADVERTISED THROUGH THOSE GOOGLE ADS, YOU WOULS PROBABLY HAVE TO CONTACT GOOGLE! mY LIZARD WAS SITTING WITH ME AND I COVERED HIS EYES!hE SHOULDN'T SEE THINGS LIKE THAT! tHEY MAKE DOG COLLARS OUT OF LIZARD. I WAS LOOKING FOR LIZARD COLLARS FOR DAGGIT AND THOUGHT I HAD FOUND ONE BUT IT WASN'T. i THINK I AM GONNA BE SICK..... POOR LIZARDS! THEY ARE SOO SMALL TO BE MAKING BOOTS OUT OF! STUPID REDNECKS! (UGLY BOOTS) l8R

RainbowParty
03-23-2006, 04:41 AM
ease up on the caps... I feel like I'm being yelled at.

austonhorst
03-23-2006, 05:09 AM
lol, how ironic is that. The google advertisement picks up on words or phrases from the sites it sponsors and matches them to sites that pay to advertise on google. Neither Rick nor Google purposely put that there or have any control over it, if you have a serious issue with it then contact the boot maker.

Grimlock
03-23-2006, 07:07 AM
i was kinda surprised to learn what animals they turn into boots. ostriches? stingray? whats wrong with good old cow??

Nero557
03-23-2006, 07:56 AM
As far as I'm concerned, I think they should just leave all animals alone. Especially for things that aren't needed to survive in life, such as clothes, shoes, boots, etc. But whatever because I know it won't be stopped as long as I'm alive, but at least I know that the animals that I have will never be subjected to being turned into anything like that, such as boots. :?

Teiidae
03-23-2006, 01:03 PM
I DONT THINK RICK PICKS WHAT GETS ADVERTISED THROUGH THOSE GOOGLE ADS, YOU WOULS PROBABLY HAVE TO CONTACT GOOGLE! mY LIZARD WAS SITTING WITH ME AND I COVERED HIS EYES!hE SHOULDN'T SEE THINGS LIKE THAT! tHEY MAKE DOG COLLARS OUT OF LIZARD. I WAS LOOKING FOR LIZARD COLLARS FOR DAGGIT AND THOUGHT I HAD FOUND ONE BUT IT WASN'T. i THINK I AM GONNA BE SICK..... POOR LIZARDS! THEY ARE SOO SMALL TO BE MAKING BOOTS OUT OF! STUPID REDNECKS! (UGLY BOOTS) l8R

Don't post in all caps please 8O

ReptilesLovePunk
03-23-2006, 11:10 PM
sorry, i hit caps lock and didn't see it till half way through!! Oh well...