PDA

View Full Version : 1.1 Juvie Albino Blue Tegus - Sold, Thanks for inquiries!

John
03-02-2005, 02:59 PM
I've decided to take my projects in a different direction. These animals are top notch! Both are approx 24inches +, and as calm as they come! They will eat anything you put infront of them! $1,500 shipped.

Female:
http://www.jlexotics.com/female_albino4.jpg
Male:
http://www.jlexotics.com/Male_Albino.jpg

If you have any questions give me a call: (954) 691-5489

herp_haven
03-02-2005, 03:02 PM
Huh? I'm lost. Why are you selling them? dang it john, you know I want one but wont have the money for a while.

John
03-02-2005, 03:10 PM
LOL Herp...

I've decided to get into venomous reptiles. I have my hours so I'll need to actually sit down now and put it all on paper. Then I'll need to send in my app to Florida Fish and Game. Till I get my license my friend will hold anything I purchase. Today I purchased 1.1 Formosa Island Cobra's (a long time favorite!). Next I'll be on the look out for Suphan Cobra's. I still have my 2 adult normal blues so I'm not "out" of tegus.

herp_haven
03-02-2005, 07:14 PM
I'm assuming you aren't getting the male albino anymore?

There goes my money saving plan :? Too bad, it would be even better to have a female juvi albino. hmmm.

John
03-02-2005, 07:18 PM
I should still be able to get something done with that herp :-). I'll have to wait and see.

herp_haven
03-02-2005, 07:24 PM
Please :?

Or when I get my taxes back I could take your female for the original price I was going to pay!

haha, hrm. You have to admit, it was a good try... :(

John
03-02-2005, 07:58 PM
LOL....Don't quote me on that price....they do change.

herp_haven
03-02-2005, 08:07 PM
*steals your albino blue female and runs* :lol:

BLUETEGUS
03-02-2005, 08:36 PM
your sellling them? thats crazy, i thought you were in love with those things lol. You change your mind to much :lol: , what happened about the blue tongue skinks? Are you done with that too? :lol:

John
03-02-2005, 08:56 PM
LOL my mind does infact change like the wind. I'm not totally out of tegus as I still have my 2 adult females off on breeding loan. I do enjoy them alot! Living at home with Parents, Giant Cages, and Giant Reptiles don't match....I'm just sick of it. That pretty much sums it up. I'm getting into venomous reptiles. At 6:00pm eastern I'm going to take a look at a pair of formosa's Island Cobra's! I love working with cobra's! I won't be taking them home, they will be staying at a friends warehouse along with the rest of his venomous. Now all I need is a pair of Suphan Cobra's. When I get a chance I'll sit down and write up my hrs then send in my app for the venomous permit.

Hybrid
03-02-2005, 09:56 PM
Thats The First Time I Seen Pics Of Your Tegus...Man That Female Is Beautiful...Too Bad I Dont Got 1500 To Kick Around...Oh Well...Good Luck With Your Cobras

John
03-02-2005, 10:23 PM
I'm not going anywhere! This is still my favorite place to be! I purchased the pair from Bill at ASF Reptiles. He wanted an extra $100 on top of what I paid! She's really grown up into an impressive animal (and still has alot more growing to do!). She's actually my favorite of the 2. I have a ton of pics in my gallery...check it out!

BLUETEGUS
03-02-2005, 10:35 PM
Wait, so what exactly are you sick of? lol. Do your parents bug you or something?

maddogg
03-02-2005, 11:12 PM
hey john would you sell the female separate? i can't buy now but in like a month i will be able to right after report cards. I am finally going to make high honors! What's it like owning some venomous snakes? i've thought about it being cool but i'd be worried b/c i don't think that CT has as many venom medicines as FL. One more thing do you know when and where the Daytona show will be? thanks for your help

-matt

Rick
03-03-2005, 12:01 AM
You are gonna tell us that your parents do not want to have tegus in the house, but will allow large poisonous snakes? Hmmm..

Sounds like a tail from a snake oil salesman. :P

Rick

darkangel
03-03-2005, 12:07 AM
lol those albino's are well nice wish i had the dosh :roll: :lol:

John
03-03-2005, 05:16 AM
Snakes won't be at the house :-). Daytona show is in daytona in Aug!

Brisamen
03-03-2005, 07:39 AM
Rick, you should have gone to bed when it was time to go :P
He already told us he would keep the cobra's at a friends warehouse :)
Anyway I think its a good thing herps dont get as used to ppl as for example a dog would..

tegu_girl0
03-03-2005, 03:37 PM
john im gunna come down there and slap u ur seling the albinos! u r crazy but i think maddog has a chance there if u W8 man! and cobras man whats rong with u? you had a good thing going with the web site there if i had thaat much i still would not get them cus thats money i could be spendin on a huge cage for gonzo

sara
u r crazy! vonomis snakes oh the next herb show is gunna b john lights venomos herps LOL C Yah

John
03-03-2005, 11:33 PM
The web site isn't changing (it may in the future). I still have the 2 adult female blues off on breeding loan. I'm now considering trading the pair for a gila monster :-). I'll then pick up 2 more down the road, maybe get into beadeds!

John
03-10-2005, 11:39 PM
n/p