PDA

View Full Version : New here!

Leylaf
09-25-2006, 01:48 PM
Hi All,

I am new to this forum, but not new to tegus. I have a 4 year old argentine b/w tegu named meego, that I bought (when he was still green & teeny) from Bert at Agama International. He is now a 4ft pig, but the most loveable animal in the world :D

I already know at least 1 person here (hi Nicole!! lol) and am looking forward to meeting everyone else :)

Leyla xx

eradi
09-25-2006, 02:00 PM
Welcome! Be sure to post a picture of the 4ft pig :)
I have 2 tegus from Bert - great guy!

E

Leylaf
09-25-2006, 02:09 PM
Thanks for the welcome!! :)

I'm working on getting some new pics of him, the avatar pic that I have was taken over a year ago!!

Ley xx

Diegar
09-25-2006, 02:57 PM
Welcome to the site! :)

nicolerussell
09-25-2006, 08:26 PM
Glad you made it here Leyla.
Leyla and I cyber-met on KS a long time ago--then we had dinner with Bert together in daytona a few years ago...how much Jagermeister did we drink that night?? Remember the waiter? LOL

Leylaf
09-25-2006, 10:24 PM
omg 8O

Didnt we manage to talk him into doing shots with us?? lmao Probably got the poor boy fired!

That was a fun dinner, we had a few wacky people at that table!! haha

Ley xx

Rick
09-25-2006, 10:51 PM
Leylaf,

Welcome to The Tegu Community @ www.www.thetegu.com

We are glad you joined and look forward to seeing the pictures of you and your tegu. :)

Rick

nicolerussell
09-25-2006, 11:14 PM
omg 8O

Didnt we manage to talk him into doing shots with us?? lmao Probably got the poor boy fired!

That was a fun dinner, we had a few wacky people at that table!! haha

Ley xx
I almost got bert to have a shot--but he is so dead set against drinking (for himself) that self control won out.
Remember those foriegn chicks who started out hating us but after like half a dozen shots got all of a sudden really giddy? LOL That German chick was something else!
Do you speak Farsi yet?
:lol:

nicolerussell
09-26-2006, 12:30 AM
Leyla:
I actually decided to go to Daytona next year this evening. I was going to go this year but I went on the disney cruise instead.....I pmed you the link to the photos.
Any chance of you going next year??

Rick
09-26-2006, 02:00 AM
I almost got bert to have a shot--but he is so dead set against drinking (for himself) that self control won out.

Now I am gonna need to pull out that video with him in Argentina, I would swear he was drinking some ale.

Rick :P

nicolerussell
09-26-2006, 02:11 AM
evidence and blackmail--when I'm in daytona next year I'll bring some of both :twisted:

Leylaf
09-27-2006, 01:14 PM
Hey guys,

Thanks for the warm welcome :D

Nicole - nope, havent learned to speak farsi yet, how bout you?? lolol Those foreign women were evil to us till we got a few drinks in them, I remember that!! lol
I also have to admit....I havent been able to drink Jagermeister since that night! lol
I probably won't be going to the Daytona show next year, although Scott's family is in Daytona, so it might be considered ;)

L xx

nicolerussell
09-27-2006, 05:40 PM
if I had family in daytona I would be there every year! Try and go!