PDA

View Full Version : ***Argentine B/W Chacoan Tegu For Sale***

Alan
03-28-2005, 06:20 AM
Hi To All,
I am selling my male Argentine B/W Chacoan White Head Tegu. He is 2' 6"
and has very nice color. He is thick and has a thick tail. He has a toe missing on his front left foot and MAYBE a 1/4" missing from his tail, his toe area is completly healed over. He has absolutly nothing else wrong no scares nothing. His is not dog tame but once on the floor he calms down alot. Eating f/t rats and mice as well as banana, grapes, boiled egg, turkey, chicken. He loves to dig and in summer I put him in a baby swimming pool and he loves to soak in a few inches of water. He is very strong and his eating response is amazing. He has never tried to bite me but I don't give him the chance. He is a lone male and I have other Tegu plans and no room for a lone male that is why I'm selling him.
I am asking $150.00 and shipping will be $45-$65 extra!
If I do not sell him soon or fast like it is no worry he is great to watch and care for!! Thank you, Alan rajrojas@msn.com

Alan
07-02-2005, 04:30 AM
LOWERED the price of my ABWT.White head, male to:$130.00 shipped, see March 28, 2005 advertisement
8) Thanks! rajrojas@msn.com

i wanna tegu
08-21-2011, 07:00 AM
do u still have the tegu?

nordica
08-21-2011, 09:20 AM
Welcome to the forum, i wanna tegu...

... if you look at the header of this thread, you'll see that it's been dead since July of 2005. ;) Good luck finding what you're looking for!