PDA

View Full Version : Hi All :)

PhilV
12-26-2006, 01:18 PM
erm...I don't actually have or plan on gettin a Tegu but I have another lizard and plan on getting more, I heard this was a good community and some people here kept other pets and since i'm kinda new to this whole thing thought i'd join a forum with experienced people :)

I have already posted a topic in the other reptiles sub forum about my eastern water dragon an stuff so yeah...hi to everyone lol :)

oh and merry crimbo for yesterday :)

striggs
12-26-2006, 07:05 PM
welcome...glad u could join us. u'll probably c how wonderful tegus r and b getn 1 soon

Rick
12-26-2006, 11:24 PM
PhilV,

Welcome to the community. I am sure between all of the members here, you will find any reptile information you may need. we are glad to have you here.

Rick

PhilV
12-27-2006, 08:44 AM
welcome...glad u could join us. u'll probably c how wonderful tegus r and b getn 1 soon

ah i already think they are cool now but I do not have what i would consider a big enough space to keep a tegu so i wouldn't wanna take one him and keep it in a relatively small enclosure, that would be a bit cruel, shame tho, they seem cool :)

my next lizzie is probably gonna be a frilled tbh :roll:

striggs
12-27-2006, 12:21 PM
frilled dragons are cool too. I think everyone loves da way they spread their collar and run on their hind legs. :)

PhilV
12-28-2006, 10:20 AM
ha ha yeah that looks quality, i wanna try tog et a male an female and try to breed them, would be very cool but not straight away, I need more experience first. 8)