PDA

View Full Version : Adult Leopard Geckos & Sugar Gliders w. Cage FS - PA/OH

DMeyer
01-21-2007, 09:17 AM
Hey everyone,

Right now I have up for sale 2.2 Leopard Geckos and 1.1 Sugar Gliders.

The Leopard Geckos are all normal colored and all are adults except for one male whom is a sub-adult. They are all very nice geckos, feedingvery well and easy to handle. The only one with some flaws is the adult male who has a regrown tail and can be aggressive in his cage.

I am asking $40 for each female and $35 for each male. I will sell them cheaper if you buy more than one, just make an offer. I will also accept trades. At the moment I am not really looking for any new reptile, but I am always open to new additions as long as I have the cage space. I am only interested in boids/colubrids, monitors/tegus, and leopard gecko morphs.

Now for the Sugar Gliders...

These all adults and the female is a proven breeder of 6 babies. They are very healthy, but will need some work as far as getting use to you. I will not sell to anyone that is not familiar with the care for these animals!!! As they can be a bit of a pain in the a$$ sometimes, haha. The cage that it comes with is VERY large. I am not sure on its exact measurments so when you inquire I will measure that for you if you care to know.

I am asking $350 for the pair plus the cage and accessories (pouches, vines, water bottle, hides, dishes...!!!!!) Price IS negotiable. NO TRADES FOR REPTILES! I will ONLY take trades for ferrets!!! And if you have the cage wit it I will do a straight up trade. (I would prefer a male sable or albino.).

PLEASE NOTE!!! If you are interested in the Gliders, I will have you meet with you somewhere outside of PA, as it is illegal to buy/sell them here. But you are allowed to own them here. Thank you!

If you have any questions feel free to contact me at DMeyerJr@Yahoo.com or 7247665314.

I can send pictures for serous inquiries ONLY!

Thank you :)