PDA

View Full Version : Hi Everyone, extremely excited to be here!

Reptile777
07-03-2007, 04:31 PM
Hello everyone! I've been a ghost for a long time but have just now become a member.

Once again, a huge thanks to Rick for helping me with my registering problems.

First off let me just say that everyone last one of you have corrupted me, I am now a Tegu nut as well. And I can't thank you all enough. I have been researching numerous reptiles for years and hope to get a Tegu soon. But right now my Bearded Dragon Draco has provided me with endless amounts of joy.

As much as I know and have researched, I still ask a lot of questions. so I hope ya'll can bear with me :D

Can't wait to start discussing with everyone, I feel like we've been talking a really long time since I've been a lurker so long.

Glad to be a member of the friendly and helpful community www.thetegu.com :D :D :D

worleygurl
07-03-2007, 10:57 PM
Welcome to www.thetegu.com! We are nuts?! How dare you! Oh wait, we are! Tegus rock, though. Truly. I have two!

Share pics of your beardie!

Reptile777
07-03-2007, 11:53 PM
Thanks for the welcome, I meant nuts in a good way :lol:
Great to be here! Can't say that enough.

I'll try to get up some pics of my boy Draco as soon as I can:D

Can't wait to get a Tegu. Ricks attention video has me hooked. Hopefully it won't be to long.

mike
07-04-2007, 01:52 AM
Welcome! What type are you planning on getting? Haha I love that vid...It helped me to get my first tegu. Of course, that wasn't enough, now I have 2. :wink:

Reptile777
07-04-2007, 02:02 AM
Yep I was shocked. It was just incredible, just shows what a great Tegu raiser Rick is :D

I want to get a Argentina Black and White, but you know how it goes you have one and you want another. The black and white are just so tame. I know all of them are very nice though, but once again, that video sealed the deal :D