PDA

View Full Version : Sad news.... Cue passed away.

djkryptonite
07-25-2007, 09:59 AM
I just wanted to let those of you that read the other post know that Cue didn't make it. The Doctors couldn't figure anything else out for him and he seemed way to sick and weak to make it through exploritory surgery so I didn't want to risk that. We took him home last night hopeful that he would still get stronger with us nursing him to health. The Doctors and students at Cornell were great and gave us all his medicines and the one student that was looking after him in exotics even made us a schedule of when and how to administer all his shots and oral medicine. He came home licking all over the place but still not moving. We gave him a warm soak for 15 minutes that he seemed to love. We got him all warmed up and pet his head while he fell asleep but this morning he never woke up. It's like losing one of the family but I feel better that he died at home with us instead of in the hospital and I know that we did everything we could too get him better. He will be very missed by his family.....

Mark

Johelian
07-25-2007, 12:31 PM
Thats sad news :( Im very sorry for you, and Im sorry I couldnt offer any advice. It sounds like he was in the best of hands though.

Swtbrat
07-25-2007, 02:21 PM
How Very Sad! :(

I am so sorry you lost your boy!

Brat!

fastbaz
07-25-2007, 06:02 PM
really sorry to hear that news, hard as it is think that he is no longer suffering remember the good times with him...

All_American
07-25-2007, 06:35 PM
Sorry to hear that Cue had passed on. The best thing for yourself and family is to know that you did all that you could to your means in helping him.

Just remeber animals and friends are only on loan to us for a short time.

Ed

BeachBabe
07-25-2007, 09:11 PM
sry to hear that cue passed on , at least you know you didi the best you can but he was in good hands. he's not suffering anymore and thanks you for taking care of him and being the best owner he could ever have.