PDA

View Full Version : property market in florida

fastbaz
08-03-2007, 08:27 AM
hi guys

i know this may be unusaul but we have a house in kissimmee florida which we are trying to sell. we have used it over the last few years as a holiday home and have rented to help pay the mortgage etc but live in england. we have decided to sell up, i noticed that some of you members live in florida and was wondering if you can tell me if the property market is slow at the moment. reports i have seen over here in england suggest that the usa property market is going through a slump at the moment is this true... should we try and hang on carry on and try and rent out or keep trying to sell. the real estate broker we are using has said the price is a very realistic price for a 3 bed villa with pool . any comments would be appreciated.

thanks

fastbaz

Nero557
08-04-2007, 09:02 PM
As far as i know the market out here sucks, It sucked in chicago, IL and it sucks in north central FL where i just moved to. But hey maybe you can get lucky, put up a sign that says for rent to own or for rent or for sale. like a combo sign... good luck though.

SilviaGTO
08-12-2007, 02:53 AM
Its really slow right now.

fastbaz
08-12-2007, 08:35 AM
thanks it looks like we will have to tighten our belts for a while and hang on until the market picks up.....

varnyard
08-12-2007, 10:38 AM
It's those dang condos and apartments, there are more going up everyday. People are moving in them quicker then they can build them. :roll:

fastbaz
08-12-2007, 11:58 AM
tell me about it we came over in 2004 still nice and quiet around by us missed out on 2005 came over in summer of 2006 my god building work evrywhere around the 192 which is just up from us and highway 27 and they were building a new junction of the i4 just up the road from our estate to cater for the new condo's house etc.i think they are spoiling the area when we bought ours in 1992 it was a nice quiet estate close to disney etc but away from all of the hussle and bussle but now we seem to be suurounded by new builds....

reddawg
08-12-2007, 08:43 PM
Fastbaz,

Do you by chance have a site or realitor name that shows your property? I am looking to move to Florida. I might be interested, or know someone else who is.