PDA

View Full Version : any TN residents?

All_American
12-02-2007, 06:31 AM
Hey all, I've been toying with the thought to leave CA with in the next year and head over to Tn. Is there any laws that I should be aware of about my tegu's and boids? Or would it be better don't tell and no one will know deal? :?:

I'm a bit sad though, I am selling off 19 of my beardies on Monday :cry:
But hey, I can always get more or make more later I guess. :)

ApriliaRufo
12-02-2007, 07:29 PM
You're gonna leave Cali for Tennessee? What exactly are you looking for? Lower cost of living because of lower wages? Whereabouts in California are you? Cause up here in the high foothills of NorCal you can find the "small town country" you might be looking for, with quick access to the city.

All_American
12-03-2007, 06:39 AM
My wife is from Arkansa and would like to head back that way, I have a friend that will be retiring there and it would be nice to have one riding buddy there rite off the bat. I can find work and don't mind the wage loss, I'm not going to sell the house here, so I can always come back if I don't like it that way. I want green and trees once again. Plus there is great music coming out of TN.

I love CA but got to try other things to make ones life more fulfilled. I've ridden a few of my bikes half way across the U.S. by myself and love the country roads, I am getting tired of almost being ran over, I've been lucky to have not been hit but only Once in the past 22yrs of riding. So open roads with only deer to worry about is much better in my eyes.