PDA

View Full Version : videos

txrepgirl
12-06-2007, 06:23 AM
Videos.It would be great if we would have a Video Gallery,too.So every one could see the different behaviors of the Tegus.It would be great for those people to see the videos who are interested in getting a Tegu.

greentriple
12-06-2007, 07:35 PM
Check out Youtube and type in Tegu or Teju or Juancho there are some cool videos there.

txrepgirl
12-06-2007, 10:06 PM
Thank you for your reply.I already went to Youtube.That's where I got the Idea from.Most of the time you see how the Tegus kill and eat some thing (I know that's what they do).I just thought it would be nice to see how they get along with there owners,kids and other pets and have some funny videos. Here on this forum we always talk about our Babies (Tegus) about how cool they are and some times see some pictures.I just thought to have our own video gallery would be nice and people would save time by not having to look all over the internet to find some videos.I think it would make us and other people feel even more at home.It was just a thought.

greentriple
12-06-2007, 10:21 PM
I think it's a great idea! I agree about youtube, too many videos of Tegus killing and to bad music at that. Anyway, I hope your wanting videos on the site pans out. You have my vote.

txrepgirl
12-07-2007, 12:03 AM
:D thank you for your vote.It would be nice to have some nice videos that kids can watch,too,and not feel scared because they just see on other sites the gore.And on other sites like Youtube there are other movies mixed in there,too,that I think kids shouldn't be watching.I wouldn't want my 13 year old son on that site with out me being there (I'm just trying to be a good mom).

txrepgirl
12-07-2007, 12:08 AM
I forgot to write that wen I wrote about the gore I was more thinking about smaller kids not my son (he does feed his own snake).It took a while for my son to open up to the idea about getting a Tegu.He thought they were mean and so big.But when we did a lot of research he saw that they are very tame.

i0r
02-01-2008, 04:09 PM
Could be as easy as this -> http://www.phpbb.com/community/viewtopic.php?t=375183

Thats a mod for phpBB 2.0.x forums allowing to insert an embedded video in the posts from youtube.

So users here would then upload their videos on youtube, and then simply post them here embedded in a thread in a "Videos" sub forum. Like this
http://youtube.com/watch?v=xxxxxxxxxx

Easy...and best part is that www.thetegu.com don't have to worry about the amount of space they would need to set up their own video gallery.

I'd say....GO FOR IT!

Tegster
02-01-2008, 09:09 PM
Great idea Txrepgirl!

gebris353
02-01-2008, 10:30 PM
And i0r idea to make it happen is great too! I want that video gallery as much as you guys, I have some videos to share about this beautiful animal! You have my vote txrepgirl! :)

txrepgirl
02-02-2008, 12:45 AM
:D :D :D :D :D you all just made my day.Thank you so much for your votes :wink: .iOr I rally appreciate the help.I can't wait to see some videos.Hope all is well with every one and there Tegus.Take care.

Samantha

Rick
02-05-2008, 10:21 PM
I will get it going as soon as I have some time to sit down and look it over.

Rick

Could be as easy as this ->
I'd say....GO FOR IT!

gebris353
02-06-2008, 06:53 AM
Thanks Rick! :D

txrepgirl
02-06-2008, 08:17 AM
Thank you Rick :D .I can't wait to see some cool videos.Thank you all again for your votes :wink: .I'm a very happy camper right now :lol: .

i0r
02-06-2008, 10:40 AM
Thanks Rick, thats very good news.......Youre the MAN! :D

Davii
02-19-2008, 05:28 PM
Awesome idea txrepgirl!
It would make the forum more.. united.. instead of having to post links to other websites.

What really bores me on youtube is people reckon they're really cool and hardcore posting their lizard tear apart live mice..
It doesnt even interest me.. nevermind amuse me..
I'd prefer to see tegus being really cute and sweet.. so much that you can see the trust they have in their owners.

RANT OVER :lol:

but yeah, would be a great Idea =)

txrepgirl
02-19-2008, 05:32 PM
:D Thank you for your vote.I'm happy to hear that you like the idea,too.Let's see if Rick would ever be interested in making a video Gallery,too :roll: .

Davii
02-19-2008, 05:39 PM
subtle hint there? haha
I hope so, I really want to take some videos of my mates beardie.. hes only a baby and he seems to enjoy doing backflips =S hehe

txrepgirl
02-19-2008, 05:42 PM
:lol: can't wait to see a video of that.I have a adult Bearded Dragon ( Memphis ) and he is doing a lot of funny things,too :lol: .