PDA

View Full Version : The first mice?

jayskuh
08-21-2008, 06:52 AM
I got 2 mices!For Vincent!And there bout slightly larger than head so im sure he can take em!But one of them kinda fancy me?When i tried to get one of them the other one came up to my hand and crawled on it and waited.Maybe wanted food or somethin?Well i might keep that one!Cant think of name but i just might keep it!
This ever happen to you?

teguman1
08-21-2008, 08:17 AM
i breed rats and i have a pure white one and it dose that to me all the time because it likes to be petted lol shes one of my breeders

Angelrose
08-21-2008, 11:46 AM
I got 2 mices!For Vincent!And there bout slightly larger than head so im sure he can take em!But one of them kinda fancy me?When i tried to get one of them the other one came up to my hand and crawled on it and waited.Maybe wanted food or somethin?Well i might keep that one!Cant think of name but i just might keep it!
This ever happen to you?

plenty of times. but, they make alot more that will do the same. so, if it's not a 'worker' it's off to the chamber.

jayskuh
08-22-2008, 02:54 AM
Well after a like 15 minute battle, Vincent came out victor!Lol, hes got a real fat belly right now.Should i still feed him Tomorow?Cuz i feed im everyday but this is his first mice, so shoud i wait a day or so?An feed him 1 mouse a week??

laurarfl
08-27-2008, 01:34 AM
I wouldn't feed live for fear of a bite and subsequent abscess. Feeding rodents at least once weekly is recommended, two or three times a week wouldn't hurt, either. Feed him every day, though...bugs, ground turkey, organ meats, rodents. Supplement with just a LITTLE calcium (no phosphorous) when you feed ground turkey and bugs.