PDA

View Full Version : Leonidas is taking a nap with me

txrepgirl
10-20-2008, 03:52 AM
Hi every one.Here is a new video of Leonidas taking a nap with me.He didn't want to get up so we stayed in bed longer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PYKDp8KiX8&feature=email

greentriple
10-20-2008, 04:00 AM
He's very big. There are laws in CA regarding such behavior... :lol:

txrepgirl
10-20-2008, 04:07 AM
Do you mean by abusing him by kissing him to death :lol: .Not in Texas :D .Yes,he is a big boy.I still can't believe that he grew that fast in one year and is still growing.He probably doesn't know yet that he is a big boy because when I take him out of the bath tub he climbs right up on top of my head.He is heavy,too :lol: .Thank God for my hoody or he would scartch up my head like crazy :D .How are things going with your big boy ?

bryciclebryce
10-20-2008, 07:33 AM
that's so awesome, couldn't wake him if you tried

greentriple
10-21-2008, 04:43 AM
All your pics and videos are with you in a sweatshirt. Do you wear one at all time? Even in the shower or when at the beach?

txrepgirl
10-21-2008, 05:15 AM
bryciclebryce.Thank you.He did wake up after a minute or two.That's when I put him back in his enclosure.

greentriple.No I don't.I just love wearing that hoody when I'm with Leonidas or Zeus because he can't scratch me up like that and when we take a nap together it keeps him nice and warm :wink: .He also loves to get on top of my head after I give him a bath so the hoody protects my head,too :D .

agallegos37
10-21-2008, 05:22 AM
That's so awesome. I hope my tegus end up like Leo!

txrepgirl
10-21-2008, 05:24 AM
Thank you agallegos37.Just spend a little bit of time with them every day and they will be very tame,too :wink: :D .