PDA

View Full Version : live webcam from our reptile room

prolan
04-06-2009, 02:05 AM
http://www.jacobsracing.com/cam.html

this is a test cam....

It will be updated as I get it together.

Greg

BoxTurtle52
04-06-2009, 02:10 AM
That is very cool! I've always wanted to set up a live cam pointed at my turtle tank when I'm away. Very nice quality.

CodynThor
04-06-2009, 02:48 AM
thats awesome, I'mma have to get a cool setup to watch Thor all day (when he decides to show his pretty little face.

prolan
04-06-2009, 02:56 AM
the big guy is Mulligan...the little one is Xander. Mulligan lives in the center condo under the slab and branches. He is the Frank Loyd Wright lover. Xander is more of a cubist and bunks in the large tupperware cube in the extreme cold side of the enclosure.

I finaly have a use for this logitec camera, lolz...

txrepgirl
04-06-2009, 05:42 AM
:( I couldn't watch it.I don't know why :? :roll: .I just saw a small black screen.

lilwyhunter
04-06-2009, 12:56 PM
I got the same thing, except there was something flittering up in the right corner, like a fish tank or something. Could it be just cause the light is off?

prolan
04-06-2009, 11:19 PM
I got the same thing, except there was something flittering up in the right corner, like a fish tank or something. Could it be just cause the light is off?

the lights are on 9am PST to 9pm PST so I can enjoy them when I get home from work. I use IR heating elements at night so there is complete darkness. They seem to like it.

The corner of the screen is the screen saver on my workstation on the other side of the room! lolz...

Looks like the stream went down a few minutes ago. I will need to check on it when I get home. I plan to stream from my site directly so that I do not have bandwith limitations from the free service provider. I gots a fat pipe at home.

I also purchased a remote pan and tilt platform that will arrive in a weeks time. The website will be control features for the camera. Only a select few will have the "control."

:)