PDA

View Full Version : My Tegu eating a Pinky

Pescador
05-26-2009, 01:47 AM
Well, just as the title says..
It might be kind of sad or disturbing for some people.
Hope you like it though...
YouTube - Tegu eating PInky -EXPLICIT CONTENT-
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vN81ZLwTruE&fmt=22)

txrepgirl
05-26-2009, 02:38 AM
:( yes, that was sad but at least your Tegu was being gentle abou it.You have a very cute Tegu ;).

Boozer
05-26-2009, 02:41 AM
tegu looks great!! it is what it is,....plus, ever had wild mice in yer house?? haha

meanah
05-26-2009, 04:56 AM
nice lil vid.. lil odd.. it doesnt even kill it.. just eats alive.. that kids sucks for the mouse.. but.. w.e. its food

agallegos37
05-26-2009, 06:24 AM
lol awesome video. What kind of camera are you using? Good quality.

davebelcher
05-26-2009, 01:07 PM
i always disagree feeding live food, for one its cruel as hell, specially when that pinky isnt even that old to defend itself, why do people do this to poor animals and vermins, just do the sensible thing and buy frozen they eat it just as it was alive anyways,

aandfsoccr04
05-26-2009, 02:45 PM
Sometimes the pet store gives you live when you ask for frozen so you don't even know by the time you get home and either you have to kill it..which some of us like me don't have the heart to kill rats...or you just feed it to your tegu live. Either way it's going to die so what's the big deal?

jmiles50
05-26-2009, 04:54 PM
Kick a$$ video dude:!:

Angelrose
05-26-2009, 07:21 PM
I love the pattern on your tegu ! ...and would like to see more videos of him ...8)

Pescador
05-26-2009, 11:10 PM
Hehehe thanks guys.

Let's see.
Im using a Panasonic Lumix fz18. Great for pictures, but makes nice vids too.

Davebelcher,as aandfsoccr04 said, what's the big difference?
I really don't think the pinky was suffering (at least not more than been frozen or however the guys do it on your petstores, because here you can just buy alive) and I really wouldn't give him a mouse that can defend itself! That would last forever, the Tegu would win the battle anyway, but might get hurt.

I'm sorry if it was disturbing for you, but that's why I wrote it in the title.

Regards!

Angelrose, I'm working on more vids....

amazing
05-26-2009, 11:43 PM
Hi there,

maybe there will be a reason, to feed your tegu with live animals. But the bad is to put it on a video and put it public to the rest of the world.

why?

it isn't funny and I did not see any reason to learn, show or teach it.

thats why I have cancled my account on the most-wanted vid-platforms and create my own.

but everybody have its own world.

greetz
Andreas

BoxTurtle52
05-27-2009, 12:14 AM
Well, at least he liked the food! That's a great video. Nice clear picture.