PDA

View Full Version : Tuna fish

tegu_girl0
07-08-2005, 02:23 AM
is it ok to feed them tuna :) or if not what else if so in water or oil? im guessing water but just thought i would ask

Beth
07-08-2005, 01:00 PM
I have always given mine tuna in water. They also make a cat food that I found that he likes. It's 9-Lives and it has Tuna and Egg Bits in it. But I only give it to him in between feedings. Sort of like a treat.

tegu_girl0
07-08-2005, 01:50 PM
ok thanks i think we r going to go get some cus were leaving today to evacuate :wink: for dennis and im bringing my herps up to the top of alabama whoo ho :roll: i needed somthing to feed gonzo while im up there cus i dout that my aunt will want me feeding him mice inher house :) she screemed when her son who is 3 puled her in my room well i gota go pack il check up Later today when i get up there it will be about 6-8 hours befor we gat there :)

tegu_girl0
07-08-2005, 06:20 PM
hey im just trying to get this back up so i can know 4 shur cus her leaving in halfan hour then i wont b able to check this for 6 or more hours depending on how weird mi uncle is about me going here on my cuzez puter so please i need some info thx

Johelian
07-08-2005, 09:43 PM
I think I may bea bit late, but personally I wouldnt feed it; I think it has pretty high mercury content and isnt a food that people are meant to eat that often Im pretty sure, let alone a tegu that wouldnt normally have it as part of its diet. But this is personal opinion, so...