PDA

View Full Version : New Tegu

K8t
08-17-2005, 02:42 PM
I recieved my second female hatchling from Rick about a week ago and it is doing well. She is so adorable and VERY calm and well behaved. She eats so much food and loves the water. She is going to turn out to be a great tegu. I will post pics of her later on today! Thanks Rick for all of your help and wonderful service!!! :D

Katie

Teiidae
08-17-2005, 06:01 PM
I want a second hatchling - Just kidding Rick, I aint got room for another - How big are your hatchlings now ? Can't wait to see the pics :wink:

Rick
08-17-2005, 07:26 PM
I recieved my second female hatchling from Rick about a week ago and it is doing well. She is so adorable and VERY calm and well behaved. She eats so much food and loves the water. She is going to turn out to be a great tegu. I will post pics of her later on today! Thanks Rick for all of your help and wonderful service!!! :D

Katie

Glad to hear she's doing well. I look forward you selling you a third one! :) but act quick.. they are almost gone! :P

Seriously though, I am glad you are pleased with them. Keep us updated and post some pictures.

Rick