Thread: Peapod, White's Tree Frog

Default Peapod, White's Tree Frog

Peapod's purchase was inspired by a friend named Bud. Bud was purchased by a co-worker, and after enjoying spending time with Bud, I chose to enrich my life by purchasing Peapod. She has been an amazing addition to our family. Thank you Bud!

Peapod moved from a 2 1/2 gallon home into a 10 gallon home today. Nov 8, 2004. Hope you love your new home Peapod!

I saw Peapod in the photo gallery. Very pretty frog. I have never owned a frog, but it looks like a very great pet. Is it very active? Liz.

First of all, thank you for the compliment on Peapod. I think she is beautiful. White's are not exremely active or noisy, but they love being held, and they can be active at night. Peapod is really funny, because she becomes vocal when I spray her tank down with the spray bottle. The noise reminds her of a male. . I would suggest a White's Tree Frog as a pet because they are quiet, don't smell, and are active when held. I hope this answers what you were wanting to know, if not, just ask and I'll try to answer what I can.

Jen

Neato. I will have to see if they have them at Quick's Pet Shop. I know they have green ones. I am not sure if they are white's. I have a tegu, but I think I have plenty of love to share with a frog too. Liz.