Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally aftera ll these years

He took a huge crap. Old people in the neighborhood were jealous of him because of his prodigous poops! When he starts the morning routine he would sit in the sun like a fat man at the beach. get warmed up then crap then go about his business. I wasnt around the forum. I knew Rick from the chats. I have one of the longest running chats. it used to be the kingsnake chat before they left IRC to use the one they use now. Rick had his tegu chat on the same server and everyone would end up in the #mainroom. Didnt join forums much at the time except maybe Fauna. Eventually Rick wanted to change server networks and asked If I wanted to go along also. the chats even had their own links from he gave us from an old site he used to have I forget the name of it now. This was so long ago that Rick and Robert Hill used to both be friends and on the chats at the same time. Mainroom is still around I recently did some house cleaning and doing a reboot. I have had it for going on 7 years now. He remembers when I first started pimping the roaches. Everyone was disgusted in the beginning. We did not do the hisser or lobster roaches. Started with Blaberus, Eublaberus and dubia roaches. In fact if you use roaches or know someone who has other than lobters and hissers, if they didnt get them from us they got them from someone we sold to. When it coms to dubia we are the only exclusively bulk sales in the USA. No hundred lots here!

Vootie and wubba wubba
    Last edited by Digby Rigby; 07-21-2012 at 05:20 AM.
    Digby Rigby balboa28279@mypacks.net Specializing in rare reptile and roach sales include phone number in emails

Man, that must have been ONE MASSIVE POOP. *dropped jaw*
    "Why do blessings always come in disguises? If I were a blessing, I'd run around naked."

0.1.0 Bearded Dragon; Spaz (aka "Monkey")
    1.0.0 Bearded Dragon; Leonidas (aka "Jaba" aka "Fatty)
    0.0.1 Ball Pythons; Lil' Bit

0.1.0 Argentine B/W Tegu; Bozski - *rehome*
    1.0.0 Argentine A/A Tegu; Oscar - *rehome*
    1.0.0 Ball Python; Moose - *rehome*

0.1.0 Bearded Dragon; Knuckles (aka "Kitteh"), RIP
    0.0.1 Baby B/W Tegu; unnamed, RIP

Whoa! those r some awesome looking reptiles! I loved the green one with the black stripes and the spiky tail and the rhino iguana!

Welcome to the forum!
    ❤<3❤<3❤<3❤<3❤<3

1.1.0 Ball Pythons (Sauron & Sibelle)
    1.0.0 Leopard Gecko (Neiko)
    0.1.0 Toy Rat Terrier (Daisy Marie)
    1.0.0 Red Nose Pit Bull mix (Choco)
    1.0.0 Bestest, most happiest fiance in the whole wide world! (Freddy) /!\CRITICALLY ENDANGERED SPECIE/!\ :lol: :oops:

*Pictures in my profile's album! Minus my fiance's picture, lol! xD*

I was thinking the same thing ( about the poop ) lol.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Default Thank you

Hello again, I would like to thank everyone for their continued interest. Even though I havent been on the forum in a while we are still going strongand have gotten several inquiries from this and other forums. I want to thank the people here for helping to make us the number 1 choice for their roach and other alternative feeder needs. Amazing how people wrre disgusted when we started telling the people the praises of roaches. I would like to thank you all for beliving in us and making the roach the fastest rising feeder in terms of sales and popularity. One of the things that helped me in particular get through the initial resistance was an old quote from Teddy G. "Say what you will and do what you want because, the people who mind don't matter and the people who matter dont mind."

Yes we are still in business selling the reptiles and the feeders. My feeders are cooler than your pets!
    Digby Rigby balboa28279@mypacks.net Specializing in rare reptile and roach sales include phone number in emails

Hi Digby Rigby. Welcome back. Long time no see. Have you thought about selling the feeders on eBay ? I have seen Crickets and Worms on there but I don't think I have seen any Roaches. It would be great if you could post some photos and some prices on here. Or a link to your website. Some members might be a bit worried giving out some personal information in you email address link. If they don't see what you are selling. Thank you. Hope to see you around.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

bumb ubm!

what does bumb ubm mean ? It doesn't sound like anything.

Our videos :

Hello again,

Sorry for the delayed response time. In response to txrepgirl, as far as selling on Ebay we havent thought about it. Its been a while since we have even posted an ad, but that might change soon. Oddly enough we have been getting more responses from ads over six months to a year old and old forum posts. Also as far as the dubia roaches go, we have been selling them longer and more continuosly than anyone in the States as feeders and have been exclusively dealing in large lots of dubia since 2005. Also as far as dubia go we specialize in large lots for resellers, institutions, people with large collections and such. As far as the other species we sell those in smaller lots.

The bug end of our sales was something that really grew and spread on its own. We were merely looking for alternatives to old fishbait (crickets, mealworms, superworms etc.) for larger lizards. So that entailed rodent size insects and insect size rodents. In fact Rick and DIEGAR! used to come into our reptile chat before there ever was a tegutalk or thetegu. In fact at one time Both Rick and Bobby Hill would be in there together. When they were still friends. So we arent some fly by night operation. In fact our chat is still going at one time it was the most visited reptile chat on the internet. We have made some changes, which we feel are for the better and are revamping the chat although its still going at this point. Also we are actually getting ready to either restart an old forum that was going strong several years ago or doing a new one as far as reptiles with a focus far different than what is available today. We we even have a name picked out for it. Also because we tend to deal with businesses institutions and reselllers as well as private indivduals who need large amounts of dubia among other things, to post prices is not something that would be appropriate. You don't have wholesalers for instance, posting their prices to the retail sector.

As far as a website goes We havent found a need for one. We sell everything based on client needs. Actually we do have one on webs I think or tumblr but it doesn't get used much if at all. We have operated on a simple premise: Tell us what you want and we will get back to you with pricing and availability. We have a rate of 100% when it comes to order fulfilment. Our goal is to provide product and service in a manner that engenders repeat business and referrals. In fact we love it when clients do so well that they become suppliers for us.

I hope I have addressed all your points.
    Last edited by Digby Rigby; 08-20-2012 at 03:03 PM.

Welcome back . Wow. Yes, you did. Thank you.

Our videos :