Thread: Texas Reptile Expo - San Antonio

Default Texas Reptile Expo - San Antonio

There's one coming up in November, like the 6-7th. I was wondering if it's a pretty good size? I don't want to drive for 9 hours just to be disappointed, lol.
    Anyone going?

Oh come on. :(

Worry not, Tora, we have some active members from TX. Not everyone can log on every night!

I hope I get some replies! My husband is in the military and it's no easy feat making a road trip, so I want to plan ahead. :P

Hi Tora. I'm sorry it took me so long with the reply. I'm from San Antonio and the last one we had here about 2 months ago was a good one. It's not huge and they have mostly snakes there. But I got to see a Tegu breeder there ( he is from TX, too ) and he has some amazing looking red Tegu hatchlings ( best ones I have ever seen ). Then I saw two b/w Tegus and another two reds. The rest were pretty much snakes, bearded dragon and chameleons. My boyfriend and I will be there. The first day as soon as they open up.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl