Thread: Lets make a story!

Default Lets make a story!

So the point here is that each one of us has to write down a lil' bit of this story, not the whole thing! So I'm gonna start the story and the person that's gonna reply under me has to continue and the person replying under that other person continues it and so on... Try to make it as funny and wacky as possible, though keeping the sense of it! We wanna get good laughs out of this! :lol:

Once upon a time there was Johny Doe. Johny had what u could call an average type of life. But he had a few problems... he farted a lot, he hated reptiles, he had REALLY bad luck and he had really, REALLY wackyweird dreams at night.

One night Johny Doe was watching a really old Godzilla movie and............................................... .....................
    ❤<3❤<3❤<3❤<3❤<3

1.1.0 Ball Pythons (Sauron & Sibelle)
    1.0.0 Leopard Gecko (Neiko)
    0.1.0 Toy Rat Terrier (Daisy Marie)
    1.0.0 Red Nose Pit Bull mix (Choco)
    1.0.0 Bestest, most happiest fiance in the whole wide world! (Freddy) /!\CRITICALLY ENDANGERED SPECIE/!\ :lol: :oops:

*Pictures in my profile's album! Minus my fiance's picture, lol! xD*

his chair flipped over backwards sending him flying head 1st thru the wall, when his tv exploded. he woke up 6 days later in he hospital in a full body cast. the doctor came in and said, "I'm glad to see you are awake, but i have some bad news for you"..............
    1.2.0 Argen Black & White
    1.1.0 Red Tegu
    0.0.1 Blue Tegu
    1.0.0 All American Tegu
    0.1.0 Hypo Red Tail Boa
    1.0.0 Lazik Tiger BP
    1.0.0 Normal Paradox BP
    1.0.0 Cuban Tree Frog
    2.3.0 America Toads
    1.0.0 Masked Ferret
    1.1.0 Children
    Rats & Roaches (Dubia)

RIP-
    0.0.1 RedxB/W Tegu (Stevie Wonder)
    1.0.0 Croc Gecko (Waylan Jones I)

& More to come

So the Doctor said : I'm sorry, but your girlfriend is pregnant, you are going to be a father!
    Johnny said : Nooooooooooo!

and the Doctor add, oh sorry, lol, your name is Johnny, I thought you we're Jimmy, my apologie. Actually you are okay, you can return to your house.

So Johnny quits the hospital and decide to go back to his house when.........................................
    Ben
    0.1.0, 2007, Bearded Dragon (Uresaii)
    1.0.0, 1999, Hermann Tortoise (Tama-chan)
    0.1.0, 2007, Redfoot Tortoise (Kame-chan)

Got msn? If you want to talk to me just leave me a private message !

... all of a sudden on the walk home, he came across a stampeding herd of rabid albino buffalo. The herd saw him, and charged after him. No matter how fast he ran, or how many turns he took, the buffalo kept chasing him. Johnny thought all hope was lost, when all of a sudden, the One-Eyed One-Horned Flying Purple People-Eater jumped out from behind a building and roared a terrible roar. It not only scared Johnny, but the buffalo as well, and they stopped dead in their tracks. The People-Eater fixed Johnny with a blood-shot, gimlet stare and...
    "Why do blessings always come in disguises? If I were a blessing, I'd run around naked."

0.1.0 Bearded Dragon; Spaz (aka "Monkey")
    1.0.0 Bearded Dragon; Leonidas (aka "Jaba" aka "Fatty)
    0.0.1 Ball Pythons; Lil' Bit

0.1.0 Argentine B/W Tegu; Bozski - *rehome*
    1.0.0 Argentine A/A Tegu; Oscar - *rehome*
    1.0.0 Ball Python; Moose - *rehome*

0.1.0 Bearded Dragon; Knuckles (aka "Kitteh"), RIP
    0.0.1 Baby B/W Tegu; unnamed, RIP

.... said "oh crap i just remembered....I'm allergic to Johnnies". Johnny returned home to his pregnant girlfreind and told her what has happened and she told him to shut up and fix the hole in the wall before she....
    1.0.0 Argentine B&W Tegu
    0.0.2 African Pyxie Frog
    1.0.0 Blood Python
    1.0.0 Albino Burmese Python
    1.0.0 Blue Tongue Skink
    1.0.0 Basilisk
    0.0.1 Cane Toad
    1.0.0 Albino Western Hognose

Roaches (Dubia & Lateralis)

said, "Oh wait! My boyfriend's name is Jimmy, I remember now." Then she began to beat Johnny with her purse, screaming, "Who are you? Get out of here, you creeper!"

Johnny had never been so terrified. He ran out into the street, looking wildly in all directions for a place to escape. Suddenly, a black sedan came speeding around the corner and screeched to a halt in front of him. Johnny couldn't make out the driver's face. He heard a voice say from inside the car call to him.
    Laura R (FL)
    1.0.0 Colombian Tegu
    1.4.0 Argentine B&W Tegu
    1.2.0 Red Tegu
    1.2.0 B/WxRed Tegu
    1.0.0 Green Ameiva (yet another teiid)
    7 other lizards
    1 little gator
    3 FL box turtle
    1 Sulcata tortoise
    16 snakes
    5 fuzzy pets
    4 little frogs
    a bunch of creepy bugs
    and a partridge in a pear tree

Johnny can't move, he's frozen and terrified, he tries to run away when all of the sudden *BANG!* John McClane jumps out of the car, flying through the glass to "save" Johnny from Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones (ya! u know! Men in Black ppl huh huh huh!) So John "saves" Johnny, Johnny says: "Thanks for saving me brah!" and John replies: "I didn't came here to save u, I was sent here to kill u bcos ur name is incredibly close to mine." John pulls out a gun and aims at Johnny's face and says: "Yippee-ki-yay motherbanger! -.-" and just when John was about to pull the trigger and erase Johnny's face.............................................. .............................
    ❤<3❤<3❤<3❤<3❤<3

1.1.0 Ball Pythons (Sauron & Sibelle)
    1.0.0 Leopard Gecko (Neiko)
    0.1.0 Toy Rat Terrier (Daisy Marie)
    1.0.0 Red Nose Pit Bull mix (Choco)
    1.0.0 Bestest, most happiest fiance in the whole wide world! (Freddy) /!\CRITICALLY ENDANGERED SPECIE/!\ :lol: :oops:

*Pictures in my profile's album! Minus my fiance's picture, lol! xD*

... they both hear a strange tapping at the car windshield. They look up and into the car. It's Hernando on the dashboard, pounding to get out. He doesn't like to watch all this raucous activity. He wants someone to let him out so he can take a nap on the hood of the car, right over where the engine is hot. Both John and Johnny are completely smitten, he drops the gun, and they both run over to talk baby talk to the tegu. Just then...

a 3000lb 50ft rooster land on the car sinks his talons into the roof of the car and screeches in a think Jamaican accent "ha ha ha the Tegu King is mine" then proceeds to fly away to it's nest in the top of an active volcano.

John & johnny look at each other in shock and horror. neither can believe what they had just witnessed.
    John pulls out his police radio to call in the swat, army, & marines to mount a rescue mission. Just then before he can even push the talk button The Enigma & Stevie the masked super heroes of all things AWESOME fly in tracking the dreaded Goblin Rooster.
    Enigma quickly asses the scene of the kidnapping while Stevie uses his telepathy to read the minds of all the witnesses. And it was then when he found johnnies dark dark secret.........
    1.2.0 Argen Black & White
    1.1.0 Red Tegu
    0.0.1 Blue Tegu
    1.0.0 All American Tegu
    0.1.0 Hypo Red Tail Boa
    1.0.0 Lazik Tiger BP
    1.0.0 Normal Paradox BP
    1.0.0 Cuban Tree Frog
    2.3.0 America Toads
    1.0.0 Masked Ferret
    1.1.0 Children
    Rats & Roaches (Dubia)

RIP-
    0.0.1 RedxB/W Tegu (Stevie Wonder)
    1.0.0 Croc Gecko (Waylan Jones I)

& More to come

*all things awesome....I like that*

that his favorite tv show is little house on the prarie....and he has never missed an episode. The Enigma and Stevie are struck with fits of laughter and can no longer stand up and It is impossible for them to look johnny in the eye. The Goblin Rooseter is confused at this sight. he is so confused that he stops and asks Stevie whats going on. So after Stevie told him, he said nothing about that is funny because ITS HIS FAVOURITE SHOW TOO. He now becomes enflamed in a rage and The Enigma and Stevie and they battle him for hours in a fight they thought would never end. Then Stevie remembered the one last person that could help them win.....
    1.0.0 Argentine B&W Tegu
    0.0.2 African Pyxie Frog
    1.0.0 Blood Python
    1.0.0 Albino Burmese Python
    1.0.0 Blue Tongue Skink
    1.0.0 Basilisk
    0.0.1 Cane Toad
    1.0.0 Albino Western Hognose

Roaches (Dubia & Lateralis)