Thread: Finally, a proper introduction

Default Finally, a proper introduction

Hey guys, Finally putting my introduction up here !

My names Logan, Im a 21 year old Volkswagen tech from Tucson, AZ. I've had reptiles since I was about 13 starting off with snakes mainly, my roomates had 2 bearded dragons while j was stayin with them in Phoenix for school, and I've currently just got a ball pyton now, and my roomates got a Red Tail Boa. I've been interested in tegus for quite some time now, but because of school and getting settled into my job I haven't been able to get one for myself but today ill be gettig my own!

The little guy is currently in transit and I've been watching my ups tracking like a hawk Haha. Unfortunately I get to work all day so I set up for my mom to be there to sign for him, she's gotten used to reptiles over the years so im sure she'll be just fine getting him into his enclosure.

Anyways, should probably get back to work, ill put up a picture of him as soon as I get one !

Welcome to the forum! You have been a regular name lately so it is nice to finally "meet" you Logan! You must be so excitted for your Tegu to arrive. I can't wait to see pictures of your new gu.
    Vanessa
    Ontario, Canada
    1.0.0 Argentine Black and White Tegu (Dezie)
    0.1.0 Argenitne Red Tegu (rehome)
    1.0.1 Fat-Tailed Gecko (Holly and Chugington)
    1.0.0 Brittish Bulldog (Bently)
    1.0.0 Cockerpug (Ryder) Perfect name as he "rides" everything!
    0.2.0 Children (Cadence 5, Jordan 2)
    Large Saltwater tank that contains Dory, Nemo, Marlin, Foxface, 4 Gobeys, firefish, a couple shrimps, and a grumpy Brittle Star that eats fish while they sleep!

Haha I've been checking my phone every 10 minutes to make sure I don't miss the call tellin me he's there.

Oh, and I've been meaning to ask, the 1.1.1 and such in the signatures, is that male.female.unknown?

Hi Logan. Congrats on your new Tegu. I don't worry you but please tell your mom to check the porch alot. It does happen alot that the UPS person just puts the box on the porch and takes off. Some times they don't even knock or ring the bell. Yes, you got it right with the numbers . I can't wait to see the pictures. Enjoy him as much as you can because they grow up way to fast :( .
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Yah Logan, the 1.1.1 is excatly what you guessed I'm excited to see pictures of your little one!

Theres a picture up in the show and tell forum now!

Hi Logan! My name is Lindsay but we already met lol
    One Male Ferret Chaplin
    Two Male Boer Goats Edward and Henry
    One Male Pygmy Goat Nicolas
    One Male Argentine B&W Tegu Lucien

RIP ferret: Loki

Welcome to the family!
    ❤<3❤<3❤<3❤<3❤<3

1.1.0 Ball Pythons (Sauron & Sibelle)
    1.0.0 Leopard Gecko (Neiko)
    0.1.0 Toy Rat Terrier (Daisy Marie)
    1.0.0 Red Nose Pit Bull mix (Choco)
    1.0.0 Bestest, most happiest fiance in the whole wide world! (Freddy) /!\CRITICALLY ENDANGERED SPECIE/!\ :lol: :oops:

*Pictures in my profile's album! Minus my fiance's picture, lol! xD*