Thread: From hypnotaod: why are tegus good pets?

Default From hypnotaod: why are tegus good pets?

Hypnotoad,I apologize because I accidentally deleted your post. I moved it and started a new thread, but when I went to delete the old copy, I hit the back button and deleted my work. :( If you could please post again here, we would be glad to answer your questions. In the future, when you want to start a new thread where people can post comments to your question, here's what to do:

1) look up and find the forum tab
    2) when you get to the forum page, look for the appropriate category (for instance, I put this in Normal Discussion)
    3) Look up top and select Post New Thread
    4) Type your message in the box and hit Submit New Thread on the bottom (or Preview first).

You can also look through previous posts in this forum, the Welcome, and General forums...I think this discussion came up in the last few months. If I remember correctly, the young lady decided to wait and get a tegu later.
    Laura R (FL)
    1.0.0 Colombian Tegu
    1.4.0 Argentine B&W Tegu
    1.2.0 Red Tegu
    1.2.0 B/WxRed Tegu
    1.0.0 Green Ameiva (yet another teiid)
    7 other lizards
    1 little gator
    3 FL box turtle
    1 Sulcata tortoise
    16 snakes
    5 fuzzy pets
    4 little frogs
    a bunch of creepy bugs
    and a partridge in a pear tree

Hi hypnotoad. One thing that confuses some newcomers, when you find the general forum you want to post under (such as Welcome or Normal Discussion) you need to click on the forum name in the left column. If you click on the entries to the right, that takes you to the end of the most recent thread in that forum, whereas you want to start an all new thread

Feel free to start a new thread under Welcome where you can introduce yourself.