Thread: My All American, Koopa almost 5 months old

Cool My All American, Koopa almost 5 months old

My All American tegu from breeder Bobby Hill, as a baby

maybe barely 5 months old. Still got a lil green to him with some red spots but hes mostly white. Always sheds clean, never aggressive cept for that one time i destroyed his bed ;( lol so affectionate hes gotta be the sweetest animal ive ever owned. thanks bobby hill.

loledit posted@4:20 ive noticed my tegu gets so excited for a particular smoke, especially of the high end variety, anyone else?? he will pop up out of the ground in a dead sleep if he smells it... such a cool lil guy

becareful smoke of any kind (i know the kind you mean tho) can cause small animals lungs to bleed. so just make sure you are not sharing ur smokes.

but he/she is very good looking. ( what no Bowser? )
    1.2.0 Argen Black & White
    1.1.0 Red Tegu
    0.0.1 Blue Tegu
    1.0.0 All American Tegu
    0.1.0 Hypo Red Tail Boa
    1.0.0 Lazik Tiger BP
    1.0.0 Normal Paradox BP
    1.0.0 Cuban Tree Frog
    2.3.0 America Toads
    1.0.0 Masked Ferret
    1.1.0 Children
    Rats & Roaches (Dubia)

RIP-
    0.0.1 RedxB/W Tegu (Stevie Wonder)
    1.0.0 Croc Gecko (Waylan Jones I)

& More to come

mine does the same loves it but like pikey said bad for them i dont like blow it on him just he kinda smells it lol

yea man, i freakin love my tegu hes so cute... sometimes he'll curl up in my hood of my hoodie for the longest time then as soon as he smells somethin hes back on my shoulder lol

and yea pikey as he gets bigger hes startin to look more like a Bowser.

He looks huge and superfine, Jimbeaux.. How old is he?

Quote Originally Posted by Pikey View Post
    becareful smoke of any kind (i know the kind you mean tho) can cause small animals lungs to bleed. so just make sure you are not sharing ur smokes.

but he/she is very good looking. ( what no Bowser? )
    Thank you for the info, Mr. Pikey..

Yea hes pretty.. im really pleased with the way hes turning out. I try and feed him as often as he'll eat but I just recently started feeding him live animals other than crickets. I use a lot of egg with vitamins or fish oil mixed in, really lean turkey, liver, and fish and so far he really only eats meats he looks pretty beefy and healthy for being almost 6 months old. He likes to dig, a lot, and he loves to try and wrestle down a papertowel so he gets a lot of strenuous exercise. He started really trying to eat the papertowel so I switched to the blue heavy duty shop paper towels and he just shakes the living **** out of it til hes too tired to move... Theres a lot of good information out there on these guys but I havent found a lot as to exercise and toys for them so i dont really know much else he doesnt like tennis balls lol.

Boy they grow fast!

Hi, I also have a 2010 all American tegu. I haven't been on this site in awhile, due to my new job, and lack of time. I was wondering, how big is your tegu? My tegu named Jedi is already 3', and I'd like to know how that compares to his siblings.
    1.0.0 all American tegu (Jedi)
    0.0.1 Argus monitor (Blitz)
    1.0.0 macklots python (Punisher)
    0.1.0 snapping turtle (Spike)
    0.1.0 fat tail gecko (Lady Jaye)
    0.0.1 tokay gecko (Snake eyes)
    1.0.0 fire skink (Blaze)

cool yeah its definately a sibling hes 3'5" they got some good genes! hes gettin mighty muscular. I let him outside today and he tried to take off into the wilderness lol fast lil ****er. thankfully he wore a leash. You have any more pics of your Jedi? he looks more a lil more red than Koopa

The pics of Jedi were from when he was younger and now he is a little lighter. I will take updated pics of him when I get a chance. He kind of looks like Koopa but does not have the colouration on his underside.
    Last edited by venom34; 02-02-2011 at 03:27 AM.
    1.0.0 all American tegu (Jedi)
    0.0.1 Argus monitor (Blitz)
    1.0.0 macklots python (Punisher)
    0.1.0 snapping turtle (Spike)
    0.1.0 fat tail gecko (Lady Jaye)
    0.0.1 tokay gecko (Snake eyes)
    1.0.0 fire skink (Blaze)