Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roaches Illegal Here.

I thought about using roaches as they are pretty easy to get but the idea of one getting out scared the crap out of me. I feed f/t rodents, fancy worms when they were little, ground chicken or turkey, chicken and turkey gizards, some places will sell a ground meat that contains bones/meat/organs, once in a while I give lean ground beef, hard boiled eggs are options but mine aren't fans, I give whole shrimps but not often as they give my guys the runs and thats the same with salmon and other fish. There is a falconry in Toronto that sells frozen day old chicks for 10 cents a piece he sells in 100pc lots. There are so many things you can give your Tegu, your options aren't limited to roaches.
    Vanessa
    Ontario, Canada
    1.0.0 Argentine Black and White Tegu (Dezie)
    0.1.0 Argenitne Red Tegu (rehome)
    1.0.1 Fat-Tailed Gecko (Holly and Chugington)
    1.0.0 Brittish Bulldog (Bently)
    1.0.0 Cockerpug (Ryder) Perfect name as he "rides" everything!
    0.2.0 Children (Cadence 5, Jordan 2)
    Large Saltwater tank that contains Dory, Nemo, Marlin, Foxface, 4 Gobeys, firefish, a couple shrimps, and a grumpy Brittle Star that eats fish while they sleep!

I heard from my exotics teacher (the curator of Reptilia) that the Falconry place was going to stop selling those chicks to the public. He may have been talking about a different place though...