Thread: Adult Male B&W Argentine Tegu + Cage For Sale Colroado

Default New Price $275 Adult Male B&W Argentine Tegu + Cage For Sale Colroado

8 year old 40" Male for sale in Denver Colorado. He is very nice I just don't have the time with work and life to care for him properly anymore. His cage measures 74" L x 25" H x 25" D and has internall lighting. I also will include his 2 different food bowls, harness for walks and some supplements. I really want to find him a good home.

$400 NEWPRICE $275
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by liquidg77; 04-21-2011 at 06:44 PM. Reason: price change

I would be interested in just the tegu would you ship ?
    too many tegus But can never say no to the GU

not willing to ship. new price $275.

Sent you a PM.

how much do u want for the cage?

Default Tegu

[QUOTE=liquidg77;77759]8 year old 40" Male for sale in Denver Colorado. He is very nice I just don't have the time with work and life to care for him properly anymore. His cage measures 74" L x 25" H x 25" D and has internall lighting. I also will include his 2 different food bowls, harness for walks and some supplements. I really want to find him a good home.

Hi my name is Shannon, my boyfriend and I live in aurora. We've been looking for an argentine tegu now for so long. Were really careful now, we bought a baby tegu a couple months ago, ended up being Colombian. And we really want an argentine. We are really interested in meeting your tegu, is there any way we could set something up?

Looking forward to hearing from you!