Thread: 1.1 Blue Tegu Adults - Tame (SOLD)

Default 1.1 Blue Tegu Adults - Tame (SOLD)

Both are SOLD!

For sale are two blue tegu adults. One male, one female.

The male has just a little rub on his nose, the female has a few typical scars from last years breeding, she also has a regrown tail from her youth.

The first photo shows both tegus, the photo was taken today as they are now coming fully out of brumation. The male has shed, the female is about to shed.

The second photo is a better photo of the male, taken outside while free roaming a local park here in Skowhegan, Maine.

I am asking $1000 shipped for the pair. As some of you may know, I had a daughter one year ago, well my son was just born a few weeks ago and I just do not have the time I need to give all of my animals the time they deserve without shorting my children the time they are due.

I have had many offers in the past for this pair so I doubt they will be around long, so jump on them quick if you are looking for some blue tegus. Both are friendly and can be held. I can get video of them being held by our children if you are really interested, but most of you know me from thetegu (and my tegu attention video on youtube) and know the kind of animals I keep.

Rick

I love the first picture... with the female's short lil' tail, she looks like a REALLY big gecko.
    "Why do blessings always come in disguises? If I were a blessing, I'd run around naked."

0.1.0 Bearded Dragon; Spaz (aka "Monkey")
    1.0.0 Bearded Dragon; Leonidas (aka "Jaba" aka "Fatty)
    0.0.1 Ball Pythons; Lil' Bit

0.1.0 Argentine B/W Tegu; Bozski - *rehome*
    1.0.0 Argentine A/A Tegu; Oscar - *rehome*
    1.0.0 Ball Python; Moose - *rehome*

0.1.0 Bearded Dragon; Knuckles (aka "Kitteh"), RIP
    0.0.1 Baby B/W Tegu; unnamed, RIP

Hi Rick . It's so nice to see you here. Congrats on your new son . I replied to your add on Fauna and send you a pm. Tigerfang on there is looking for a adult blue female Tegu. I pmed him, too, to let him know that you have some blues for sale. He is great with Tegus. I got my two Tegus from him 3 years ago ( well I just have one left. The female passed away two months ago ). I'm very happy with his Tegus and I know your female would be in great hands. Good luck with everything. Do you know by any chance someone who has a female powder blue or powder blue/red hybrid for sale. I'm looking for one. Thanks.

Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Thank you Rick .
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl