Thread: Hi From NJ

Smile Hi From NJ

Hello Everyone! I'm new to this forum and admit I've been almost obsessively checking in and reading all the great info in here. I don't usually contribute much to any forums, but you all seem so crazy nice! There's a lot of love for tegus here and for each other which really brings a smile to my face! I'm not new to reptiles, but new to tegus. I picked up an '10 colombian last january while on my way home from the road with my band and picked up 4 more '11's about a month ago. They're full of such awesome character and I feel it reflects onto us keepers. So, thanks to everyone here for sharing your info, advice, stories, and love. This is a great place to be! -Rick

IMG_0456..jpg

Hi Rick . Welcome to our Tegu forum family and congrats on all of your new Tegus. I know how you feel. It's very hard to just have one of them lol.

Awww. Your words were so sweet and kind you brought tears into my eyes . Good luck with everything and we hope to see you around . I'm very happy to hear that you like it here. I almost forgot to mention that I love the way they cuddle up with each other like that. Makes me want to join them lol.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Hi and welcome. Everyone is great on this forum and very helpful. It is great to see people who are so passionate about keeping such a wonderful creature.
    0.1 beardie Penelope
    1.0 beardie Rosie
    0.01 CBB northern blue tongue skink lucy
    0.0.1 blue spot timor monitor evie
    0.1 b&w & red hybrid loo loo
    0.0.1 quince monitor
    1.0 b&w tegu Cosmo

Welcome to the forum!
    Laura R (FL)
    1.0.0 Colombian Tegu
    1.4.0 Argentine B&W Tegu
    1.2.0 Red Tegu