Thread: Super tame White Throat Monitor for sale!!!!!!!!

Default Super tame White Throat Monitor for sale!!!!!!!!

He is 3 years old a little under 3 feet long and his name is Mongo. He to my knowledge is CB I have had him since he was about a month old has never been aggressive except for some temper tantrum hissing. It is very sad but I have to down size and I feel like I am losing a family member... but it has to be done for his own sake and health. He is very healthy and a voracious eater. I am looking for about $300 for him, I am open to ship him but we would need to work out the details since i have never shipped a monitor before. also my brother or myself would like to talk to the person that takes him because we want him to go to a guaranteed experienced Varanus fan since he is quite the specimen, and we will only sell him to an experienced owner. So if you are interested please email me at drgonzo04@gmx.com... thank you!
    P.S. I can send more detailed photos on request.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1.0.0 B&W Tegu Fry
    1.0.0 White Throat Monitor
    0.1.0 Tarantula Striped
    1.0.0 Ball Python

0.0.1 Blue Tailed Monitor *REHOME*
    0.1.0 Peacock Monitor *REHOME*

"Buy the ticket, take the ride."

:( I'm so sorry to hear that you have to find him a new home. Hope you will find a good one. Good luck with everything.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Default I might have a home for you!

I need to talk to the better half about all this, but I think I could have a great home for him. Im also in Central IL and can talk to you about it more offline. I had a black throat a few years back and he was hands down the best lizard I ever had. I lost him to an aneurysm, and have missed him ever since.

Welcome back prcdslnc13. Just give her the puppy eyes lol. It worked with me when my boyfriend did that to me and I got him a black throat monitor . Good luck .
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

Thanks! Its been a while She loved Lecter as much as I did. She was actually with me the day I got him. So I really dont forsee it being a problem. Just gotta catch her in the right mood

Default About the white throat

[QUOTE=prcdslnc13;79689]I need to talk to the better half about all this, but I think I could have a great home for him. Im also in Central IL and can talk to you about it more offline. I had a black throat a few years back and he was hands down the best lizard I ever had. I lost him to an aneurysm, and have missed him ever since. so supposedly this message is to short so lizard lizard lizard is that long enough???????!!!!???
    1.0.0 B&W Tegu Fry
    1.0.0 White Throat Monitor
    0.1.0 Tarantula Striped
    1.0.0 Ball Python

0.0.1 Blue Tailed Monitor *REHOME*
    0.1.0 Peacock Monitor *REHOME*

"Buy the ticket, take the ride."

Default do you still have mongo for sale ? tattoo corey west frankfort,il

Quote Originally Posted by drgonzo04 View Post
    He is 3 years old a little under 3 feet long and his name is Mongo. He to my knowledge is CB I have had him since he was about a month old has never been aggressive except for some temper tantrum hissing. It is very sad but I have to down size and I feel like I am losing a family member... but it has to be done for his own sake and health. He is very healthy and a voracious eater. I am looking for about $300 for him, I am open to ship him but we would need to work out the details since i have never shipped a monitor before. also my brother or myself would like to talk to the person that takes him because we want him to go to a guaranteed experienced Varanus fan since he is quite the specimen, and we will only sell him to an experienced owner. So if you are interested please email me at drgonzo04@gmx.com... thank you!
    P.S. I can send more detailed photos on request.
    call or text me at 618-927-3174 thank you

Hi tattoo corey. Welcome to our Tegu forum family. I just want to let you know that the post was made in 2011. I don't think he still has him.

Our videos :