Thread: My Etsy Shop

Default My Etsy Shop

Hey all, this isn't at all Tegu-Related, but it is money related which related to Tegus eventually lol.

I have my own Etsy shop now, see it here at
    http://www.etsy.com/shop/hotpatotie

Its a shop for necklace charms I make, which are inspired by the Rocky Horror Picture Show. I've been on three different Rocky shadowcasts now, performing mainly as Janet for the last 4 years. I've watched this movie enough times to imprint the outfits and logos into jewelry!

It also has a facebook page at
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hot-Pa...39115232844720

I also do custom orders and special bulk-order pricing! Message me for further details!

Oh man, the last time I went to a Rocky Horror show was something like... *scrunches up face while counting backwards*... geez, 17 years ago.
    "Why do blessings always come in disguises? If I were a blessing, I'd run around naked."

0.1.0 Bearded Dragon; Spaz (aka "Monkey")
    1.0.0 Bearded Dragon; Leonidas (aka "Jaba" aka "Fatty)
    0.0.1 Ball Pythons; Lil' Bit

0.1.0 Argentine B/W Tegu; Bozski - *rehome*
    1.0.0 Argentine A/A Tegu; Oscar - *rehome*
    1.0.0 Ball Python; Moose - *rehome*

0.1.0 Bearded Dragon; Knuckles (aka "Kitteh"), RIP
    0.0.1 Baby B/W Tegu; unnamed, RIP

Alright guys, I'm falling on some hard times... I have a $550 electricity bill due by Sept. 14th (and I don't get financial aid for over a week after that)
    My store has a special going on right now:

FROM NOW UNTIL SEPTEMBER 30th! - Every order from Hot Patootie comes with 1 free $5 charm! This includes the Rocky Lips Style 1, Brad's Briefs, Rocky's shorts, and the Trannie Lightning Bolt style 1! When you order, be sure to send a note with your preferred additional charm!

We also have a facebook at: http://www.facebook.com/HotPatotie

And one more thing - even if you aren't a fan of Rocky Horror or of my charms, would you guys mind "Like"ing the facebook page and sharing it? I need all the financial help I can get =(

Very cute stuff melbel1023! I am in Tampa too (well I just moved across the bridge to St. Pete last month - but I still consider myself a Tampa girl after living there for 11 years).

That's awesome! I live in Georgia for school now, but I visit Tampa occasionally. If you like Rocky Horror, you should check out the Cheap Little Punks at the Tampa Pitcher Show. Its an awesome dinner theater with a full bar, you get food served to you while you watch the show. You should check them out (They were my old RHPS cast)
    http://www.cheaplittlepunks.org

It's funny - about a year or so ago I went to a mystery dinner theater show @ the Tampa Pitcher Show (awesome place!) and I picked up a postcard advertising for the Cheap Little Punks. I've wanted to check them out since - maybe next month

Very cool!

You should! They have a show on Fridays and Saturdays on the 1st weekend, 3rd weekend, and (if the month has it) 5th weekend of every month. I'm going to visit my family in Tampa the first weekend in September, so I'm definitely going to the Cheap Little Punks show then! I love the Tampa Pitcher Show, the owners are so awesome.