Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Daytona reptile expo

Quote Originally Posted by cycomiss View Post
    I'm not sure on age... but they are making me feel nostalgic & reminding me of when I got Sim my first tegu because he was about this size.... I've had him for almost 8 years so he has long since grown out of the baby stage. How old is your tegu? I am really enjoying how active they are. I put them outside in a reptarium for a little while the other day and they were climbing the walls, hanging on and racing around.
    Aww... I think mine is about a year now when I got her, the guy said she was a hatchling from LAST year, (which would be a year ago now) so... i'm wondering when what age they become full grown...

cycomiss. Welcome back and congrats on your two new beautiful Tegus . Hope to see you around. If you don't mind could you please post some pictures of the your other Tegus ? Thank you.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Mary Mayhem. I read before ( on a breeders site ) that a Tegu is full grown in one year if they do not hibernate. If they hibernate every ear then they are full grown in three years.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Hi txrepgirl & thanks!

I just posted an album with a few pics of my older tegus... check it out

Melissa

I went, alot of reds this year, not so many black and whites. your right alot of the reds where really nice, especially that foreign guy who also had the yellow monitors