Thread: Pictures of Guru

Default Pictures of Guru

This is my 1 year old male. He was the first tegu I've owned and hes been wonderful.

^Coming out for dinner

^Investigating

^OMNOMNOMNOM I've got 2 tongue pics, I think everyone loves a good tongue shot :P

^Ok I'm full now, see you later!

More and more recently I've noticed his "white" is a lot different than the "white" on my other males. Thats an outdoor picture from May? June? The first pictures I posted were from tonight, his back has just shed but hes got a little more to go on his back legs and tail.
    2.0.0 Argentine Black and White Tegus (Rango & Guru)
    1.0.0 Red/Blue Tegu (No Name)
    1.1.0 APBT (Conan & Riley)

For lolz, here he was last October

^And last August
    2.0.0 Argentine Black and White Tegus (Rango & Guru)
    1.0.0 Red/Blue Tegu (No Name)
    1.1.0 APBT (Conan & Riley)

nice pics nice gu....i love getting tounge shots. still trying to get a good yawn pic,but i always miss it. do u always feed in the crate,haha crate training. i like the idea. i feed mine outside the cage ontop of a trunk mat,i work at a dealership so i got a few large,carpet and hard plastic full size SUV,trunk mats...if that makes sense.

No, its been a more recent thing. I used to feed inside the enclosure (debatable among tegu keepers). I was cleaning out his enclosure one day and decided it was easier to feed him while he was in there and it just kind of stuck. I'm wondering if hes recognizing that the dog kennel means its time for food. I keep it on the side of the enclosure and lately when I've pulled it out he comes to the glass and waits, its cute lol. It's a lot easier to hose down than a rubbermaid tub which is what I used for Rango. I'm glad I decided to keep it! I was going back and forth for a while, we bought it but never used it.

Yeah that makes sense, my dad manages a dealership. Thats a good idea too! I'm all for things that don't create a huge mess lol.

The yawns are awesome, I forget how large their mouths are until I see 'em yawn. It would be a neat shot to get thats for sure!