Thread: Jasmine or Daliela??

Default Jasmine or Daliela??

Here is my girl(hoping shes a girl) that I got in a trade for my Ball Python. I need help choosing a name for her though, either Jamine of Daliela??

First her cage:

Now her:

um out of those two..id call her herman, its nice.

I would name him/her something that can be either male/female, that way you won't have to change its name when you find out what the sex truly is!

I named mine "Rocket" because when I first brought it home, it would shoot out of my hands like a rocket, see? :lol:

If you name yours a girly name like Jasmine or Delilah and it turns out to be a huge hulking male you'll give him a complex! When his friends come over to play and your calling him Jasmine or Delilah he won't be a very happy tegu :( . He may even grow to hate you and no one wants a tegu that hates them.......imagine the consequences of that? Hahahahaha.

Monique

HAHA your right MO, I am going to name her a different name. Maybe even Mo, Rene, Aron, or Tony.

Your funny and right! My name is actually Monique and I look like a girly-girl however my name got whittled down to Mo due to my reptile loving, ultimate fighting, four-wheeling, and card playing ways. :cry: It all works out in the end.

I hope everyone on here has a Happy Christmas and if anyone lives in Belmont, California you should come on over to my house. I made enough Christmas cookies and fudge to feed 1000 people! My girly side came out and I got a bit carried away with the goodie bag thing.

Monique

Shoot, I think you and my Dad are realted. He is like the next Martha Stewart, we call him Martin Stewart, or Andy Crocker.

Default MO!

Let me get this straight. You love reptiles, you like to watch ultimate fighting and play cards. You're into four-wheeling, so I assume you like to going camping. AND you bake? The combined rarity of these traits cannot be understated, and should be applauded. I foresee marriage proposals pending..... :lol:

Mmmmm.......bring them on buddy!!!!! I can be "difficult" at times and somewhat "spirited", if you know what I mean.

I'm a little like our tegu friends. Nice to look, low maintenance, handleable and loving at times but when I want my way give it to me or heads will roll ! :lol: I've even been known to huff and puff up and tail whip a few boys.

Hope you had a Merry Christmas.