Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nor Cali Pix

Quote Originally Posted by RainbowParty
    what type of roaches are the most inexpensive/best to use as a feeder for reptiles?
    I HIGHLY reccomend B. dubia to replace large crickets and B. lateralis to replace mediums

I'm also in Northern California, we should all get together for a herping trip...although I'm in the valley...Will you guys be attending the Sacramento show in september?
    Currently:
    1.0.0 E. macularis
    1.0.0 Terrapene (ornata x c. triunguis)

Previously:
    1.1.0 T. s. elegans
    2.1.0 P. vitticeps
    0.0.1 P. g. guttata
    2.2.0 L. lepida
    1.0.0 I. iguana
    0.1.0 T. ornata

I'll be at that show and if all goes well i might be vending, we'll see, anyways if anyone needs some roaches hit me up I have 5 species for cheap

Quote Originally Posted by koenigsegg
    I'm also in Northern California, we should all get together for a herping trip...although I'm in the valley...Will you guys be attending the Sacramento show in september?
    I'm moving to Sacramento at the end of next month. Can I tag along on a herping trip? I would absolutely love that! I've never been before.

I'll be at the Sacramento show in September. Hoping to get a tegu community shirt so people will know who I am before I get there.
    1.0.0 Green Iguana - Bhruic
    0.1.0 Leopard Gecko - Jambi

Yea you can come tag along, we should set up a big O' TheTegu.com Herping trip. anyone with some good ideas please share i just recently got back from big basin in the santa cruz mountains it was pretty cool saw a couple herps (forgot my camera) next spring I'm gonna take an RV down to joshua tree state park for a herping journey which should (hopefully) reveal some different herp species than northern/central CA