Quote Originally Posted by Dana C View Post
A question and a puzzle. Eva my 9 month old seems obsessed with being on the top of my head When she is out in the bathroom, she only explores a little and climbs into my lap up my arm to my shoulder and onto the top of my head. As most of you know, I have very little hair on the top of my head and it hurts as her claws dig into my scalp to find leverage for the climb. I have taken to putting a shirt on my head which she doesn't find quite as thrillling.
My guess is that she either likes the warmth from my head or she likes the view.
Does anyone else have a Tegu that is obsessed about climbing on them? This isn't cuddle up climbing by the way. This is explore Dana everyday.

I think it's the view, warmth and some other reasons we may not know about. Even though it's not a comfortable place for us. Dino was the same way but that was my fault since it was one of the ways I bonded with him when I got him. Just to spend time with him I would let him climb up and sit on top of my head while doing things around the house. Which isn't something he grew out of.