Thread: San Diego-CA = Large Male Red Tegu

Default San Diego-CA = Large Male Red Tegu

I have had him about 3 years now, he is very large, lazy and tame. Never bitten. I have him in a large enclosure, but the weather here hasnt been the best and I do not have as much time as I'd like to give him the xtra attention. He would thrive in a Large indoor enclosure, that was veryyy HUMID, he requires extra attention to that, compared to my other tegus, I think its because he is a Red. If interested and you can provide a good home, please email!

I WILL NOT SHIP, LOCAL ONLY!! - ASKING $300OBO - I am not going to ship him, he is wayyyyy to large and would cost too much. Thank you.

bobbyporter@gmail.com --- SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA, if you leave near I would be willing to drive a bit if the price was right!

Males:
    Females: Extreme Giant, RedxBlue Tegu, Blue Tegu
    Dogs: Diesel(TimberwolfHybrid) Dozer(PitMix)

I'm very sorry to hear that you have to find a new home for him. I wish you the best in finding him a good one. If you don't mind. Could you please be so nice and post a updated photo of your red/blue hybrid please. Did she come from Javier ? Are you going to sell her, too ? Thank you for your time.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Just selling the Red, I wanted to get another male before breeding season,,, we will see how that goes, I want to try and breed all 3 females. They are finally of age. Not selling my girls. =) I will take a picture tomorrow, she is teal almost! and spotted design!
    Males:

I don't blame you ( I wouldn't either ). But I thought I ask. I had a very beautiful female powder blue/red hybrid ( R.I.P ). I was going to breed her with our All American. That's why I asked you if you are selling yours. Please let me know when you are going to have some babies from her . Thank you for going to post a photo of her. I can't wait to see it. This was mine. I'm sorry for changing the subjcet. I didn't mean to interut your thread.

Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

What happened to his neck? I live in SD.
    Check out my Youtube channel

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper1904 View Post
    What happened to his neck? I live in SD.
    There is nothing wrong with his neck, its the color, he has all toes, feet. tail, everything. He actually has 1 white spot on his left cheek/neck, kinad cool!

Heres my hybrid when she was younger, I will be trying to breed all my females this year. Possibly BluexBlue//Bluex(RedxBlue)//BluexExtremeGiant... we shall see.
    Males:

Theres a few with the Blue I have too! =) Probly see the BnW Giant too!

>br>

Males:

Wow. I love her pattern . Thank you for posting the very nice photos.

Our videos :