Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My daughter...

Default My daughter...

Her call named is "Anya"

Her first Championship.

In Florida at Eukanuba Nationals 2004, award of merit winner.

She's got her tennis balls all in a row.

Now retired, like me.

Those are some very nice photos. She is a very good looking dog . Now that I found out that you are a bit older then me I'm a little embarrrassed for calling you sweety in my last email lol. Hope you don't mind. The last time I heared the name Anya was in Germany. I like that name.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Thanks Sam.
    She is such a good friend to me that she deserves to be bragged about from her mom. My late husband & I never had any kids together... but her. Hence the term "daughter".
    She gives meaning to the term "German Giant", more so than a small lizard, lol. That is where they are from too. Anyway, in the photos, she is being handled by her breeder at the shows.

What a gorgeous dog! I'm assuming that BOS was male and she won Best of Opposite? Is that how that works?

It is funny how little we know about each other from our profiles. It is fun to see a photo or find out how old someone is. I met Sam two years ago and we had lunch. I'm hoping to meet Wil this year. He is much younger than I thought, lol.
    Laura R (FL)
    1.0.0 Colombian Tegu
    1.4.0 Argentine B&W Tegu
    1.2.0 Red Tegu
    1.2.0 B/WxRed Tegu
    1.0.0 Green Ameiva (yet another teiid)
    7 other lizards
    1 little gator
    3 FL box turtle
    1 Sulcata tortoise
    16 snakes
    5 fuzzy pets
    4 little frogs
    a bunch of creepy bugs
    and a partridge in a pear tree

Yes kinda, you take best male & best female from all age groups against each other, then judge makes a decision of who is "best of winners". Which is the top dog of that breed at that show. Best of winners is same as best of breed basically.

And yes, I hear if anyway possible, you are going to get to meet up with Wil soon. Good deal!

Ok, for any of you "pups" out there who care to know, I am 52 yrs young. LOL

We had this discussion recently I thought. Many of us are pretty close in age. I'm 41, turning 42 in two months.
    Laura R (FL)
    1.0.0 Colombian Tegu
    1.4.0 Argentine B&W Tegu
    1.2.0 Red Tegu
    1.2.0 B/WxRed Tegu
    1.0.0 Green Ameiva (yet another teiid)
    7 other lizards
    1 little gator
    3 FL box turtle
    1 Sulcata tortoise
    16 snakes
    5 fuzzy pets
    4 little frogs
    a bunch of creepy bugs
    and a partridge in a pear tree

Ooops. Now I messed up again. Like I have mentioned in another post. I shouldn't be on here when I'm tired. I don't think straight :( . I got all mixed up. I thought the breeder was your daughter. Since she looked my age I thought you are a bit older then me. I didn't think of the dog being your daughter. Or I wouldn't of brought that age thing up. But it doesn't matter how old we are ( I'm 39 ). I actually like being older.

Rose. Have you ever been to Germany ?

It was very nice to meet Laura. Wow, I can't believe it has been two years ago already. Where does the time go :( .
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

Nope, never been the Germany before.

:( . I'm sorry you never had a chance to go. It's very nice there. I forgot to mention that you take very good care of your daughter and your ther pet . They all look great.

Our videos :

Quote Originally Posted by laurarfl View Post
    We had this discussion recently I thought. Many of us are pretty close in age. I'm 41, turning 42 in two months.
    Hell, I am really close to all of you. I am 63 and will be 64 in August. What? You say that isn't close? LOL

T. merianea, Gordo
    T. rufescens, Eva
    V. Ionedes, Nyuse Kinabo, (Swahili - Black Gift from God)
    Standard Poodles - Millee & Sonny Boy
    A bunch of colubrids and tarantulas