Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Original "Tegu Attention" Video on YouTube.com

Thumbs up The Original "Tegu Attention" Video on YouTube.com

That's right, for several months my original tegu attention video from June of 2006 has been 'Blocked in your country' because of an audio track (Don't Worry, Be Happy) that was originally embedded into the video. As a result of the many, many requests I have received via email, I have removed that track and reuploaded my video for you to share and show your friends.

You will find my video here.. Be sure to 'Like' it, comment and share it.

Rick

Rick,
    I for one, have "never" gotten tired of watching your video! Always amazing to watch it.
    Thanks!

When my son, boyfriend and I saw a powder blue Tegu at a Reptile show, my boyfriend wanted to get a Tegu. Since they are so big and my son was still very young I was worried about getting such a big lizard. But when I saw your video ( Rick ) it changed my mind. A week after I saw your video I ordered our first Tegu ( Leonidas ) . It's all your fault Rick lol. I love that video. Thank you putting it back up.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Rick, I still show off this video when I can on facebook. I never forget this one. It is the best! I found it a couple times, still with the music behind it. I do not know about now.
    Note: I am speaking from my own experience, so if it dose not work for you I am sorry but it did work for me.

Tegus kept me happy in a dark time in my life. So if you say I am crazy for loving these animals, who cares what you think.

1.1.1 Cuban Rock iguanas Nabila
    1.2.0 Argentine Red Tegus
    1.2.0 Bearded Dragon
    Coming soon!
    1.1.0 Extreme Chacoans Tegus
    1.3.0 Argentine Black and White Tegus.

your tegu is very cute
    In fact ,I want to keep a tegu because I watch your video and I want to have tegu that is so tameness is just like yours

adriana190796. Just thought I let you know that Rick ( the one in this video ) doesn't have any more Tegus. He stopped breeding them, too.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

It's a pity'^'

this is how i want the wease to be! i want a fat squishy sweet tegu! he is a red though idk if he will be different or not but this is what i want
    Gnat
    "I am patient with stupidity but not those who are proud of it"~Edith Sitwell
    "Nothing brings people together like a mutual hatred"~ Henry Rollins

adriana190796. Yes, it is.

Our videos :

This video is amazing hope Aragon craves my attention one day he still unsure about me I think