Thread: looking for discoids cockroaches i live in maine

Default looking for discoids cockroaches i live in maine

i have three A&T tegus and a columbian i need roachs for them i would like to start breeding them my tegus eat alot of food i breed rats as it is but i go thru 9 rats a day for them and my ball pythons i go thru 12 rats a week for them and my bearded dragon eats a pinky every week and my columbian eats 2-3 pinkys a day so please help me i will pay for shipping

Tegu's are Omnivorous and they should not be eating that many rodents in a day,
    What you want to do to save on money and food consumption so I suggest
    you start making a mixture for your tegus containing the objects they eat during the week
    meat/veggies/fruits/ I like to throw in insects. Minch it all up, roll it up into balls and throw them into the freezer
    you can add calicum to your tegus meal and other multivitams to make up for the bones they are not recieving
    from the rodents be sure be sure to add the cal/vits after the food have defrosted. Because you're not feeding you're
    Tegus so many rodents as they are not snakes - you now have more rodents for those of your family who should be
    mainly consuming them the snakes..

And the beardies do not need so many pinkies. All that protein can be hard on the kidneys...extra fat hard on the liver in the long run.
    Laura R (FL)
    1.0.0 Colombian Tegu
    1.4.0 Argentine B&W Tegu
    1.2.0 Red Tegu
    1.2.0 B/WxRed Tegu
    1.0.0 Green Ameiva (yet another teiid)
    7 other lizards
    1 little gator
    3 FL box turtle
    1 Sulcata tortoise
    16 snakes
    5 fuzzy pets