Thread: Ignitus in the Sun

Cool Ignitus in the Sun

Took some pictures of Ignitus outside, you can see his colors a lot better in the sunshine
    Ignitus 1 5.9.12.jpgIgnitus 2 5.9.12.jpgIgnitus 3 5.9.12.jpgIgnitus 4 5.9.12.jpg

Wow. I love the second photo in your second post. Very nice pattern and colors. Did he ever have a MBD ( metabolic bone desease ) ? I'm just asking because his lower jaw looks so much shorter in that one photo.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

awww he is cute how old is he?
    Gnat
    "I am patient with stupidity but not those who are proud of it"~Edith Sitwell
    "Nothing brings people together like a mutual hatred"~ Henry Rollins

Quote Originally Posted by txrepgirl View Post
    Did he ever have a MBD ( metabolic bone desease ) ? I'm just asking because his lower jaw looks so much shorter in that one photo.
    That is a good question and I honestly don't know, I've only had him for two weeks. He was extremely neglected by his previous owner so it is very possible he had some calcium deficiencies. His tail has several places where it is indented and underformed and he is missing about 5 of his front toes (you can see evidence of this in the very first photo). He is recovering nicely and I am doing all I can to get him back to a healthy state.

Gnatilie- I am not sure about his age, I have never had a baby tegu before but I am guessing 2-3 months? He could be older than he looks too, due to his aforementioned malnourishment.

He is so blessed to have you . Thank you for wanting to take care of him. Good luck with everything.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl