Thread: Scam Alert. Cerline Fernandez!!!!!

Default Scam Alert. Cerline Fernandez!!!!!

Scam Alert. Cerline Fernandez!!!!!
    After looking for a black and white tgeu i received an email with pictures that i recognized seeing off google. The offer was from a lady trying to sell her tegu because her husband was allergic. The pictures seemed familiar and the tegus in the pictures all looked different. Please watch out for someone using the same email or similar pictures.

"Hi, I saw your ad on http://www.thetegu.com looking for an Argentine tegu. The Argentine tegu is around 3.5ft very friendly. Her name is Riki.
    Riki got a great mellow attitude and loves to eat, walk around, eat (you get the idea!), etc. She lived with cats and dogs (not in his enclosure!) and have never shown any aggression towards them.
    I now live with my Husband,he is Allergic to lizard,I will take $240 for the Riki including shipping from Alabama to New York via Delta dash.
    Do you have any other pets?
    Do you have children?
    Will you take good care of her?
    At the attachment is some of her pics.
    Thank You!
    Cerline."
    Email was Cerline Fernandez

First thing is when the writer doesn't even have command of the English language big red flag of trying to scam. I mean c'mon don't they have babelfish on the Cameronian computers . The Riki went from female to male in the same sentence. Lizards and fish are the only animals some people can have because 99.9% people are NOT allergic to them.
    Kalinowskki < just hit up craigslist

The tegu that the lady is holding is not the one in the last picture either.

T. merianea, Gordo
    T. rufescens, Eva
    V. Ionedes, Nyuse Kinabo, (Swahili - Black Gift from God)
    Standard Poodles - Millee & Sonny Boy
    A bunch of colubrids and tarantulas

The poster for this; http://www.thetegu.com/showthread.ph...!!!Hot-Hot-Hot has the same First name. Cerline. Yup, right on got10, shes from Nigeria, unless she is using a proxy server for ip coverup, which is VERY possible. Websites offer this for free, so...... BTW Second picture is txrepgirl's son posing with Leonidas, although it looks like a screenshot form one of her videos where Leonidas is under a blanket with Samantha's son, and he uncovers Leonidas and pets his head, and you can see in THIS pic where he is petting the nose and going down to the tail, so It may even be a screenshot. So, the others are probably TheTegu.com pics too. Number one and the last one look familiar, and I only look at Tegu photos on this site and Varnyards site, so I am not biased. Nice catch guys! (Just realized i recognize the third one too. lol. She doesn't even own one, she is just using photos from us!)
    Last edited by Ripkabird98; 05-16-2012 at 12:03 AM.

OMG. I can't believe this. Second photo is of my son and our Argentine b/w Tegu Leonidas. Her is the video of them. Thank you for the warning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96pCldMmj_I&feature=plcp
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

wow how creepy is that using your pics to scam... that is crazy!
    Gnat
    "I am patient with stupidity but not those who are proud of it"~Edith Sitwell
    "Nothing brings people together like a mutual hatred"~ Henry Rollins

Lol, sorry, if grasp of the english language were a means of detecting scammers, I'd say about half the population of North America needs to be locked up.

lol, tupinambis. Sam, I sent you a pm about banning that user, but I think this answered your question.
    Laura R (FL)
    1.0.0 Colombian Tegu
    1.4.0 Argentine B&W Tegu
    1.2.0 Red Tegu
    1.2.0 B/WxRed Tegu
    1.0.0 Green Ameiva (yet another teiid)
    7 other lizards
    1 little gator
    3 FL box turtle
    1 Sulcata tortoise
    16 snakes
    5 fuzzy pets
    4 little frogs
    a bunch of creepy bugs
    and a partridge in a pear tree

Thank you Laura. Yes, it did.

tupinambis. You are so right. My grammer is sometimes bad and I'm not a Scammer .
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl