Thread: I am back!!!!!!!

Default I am back!!!!!!!

I missed this forum, it has been 4 years! I have new family members including my son Royce! I can not wait to show you guys! is laura, txgirl and angel rose still around? This forum has changed so much! What da?
    Note: I am speaking from my own experience, so if it dose not work for you I am sorry but it did work for me.

Tegus kept me happy in a dark time in my life. So if you say I am crazy for loving these animals, who cares what you think.

1.1.1 Cuban Rock iguanas Nabila
    1.2.0 Argentine Red Tegus
    1.2.0 Bearded Dragon
    Coming soon!
    1.1.0 Extreme Chacoans Tegus
    1.3.0 Argentine Black and White Tegus.

I just saw your other post. Thank you for asking about us . Yes, some of are still around. Angelrose hasn't been in here since a LONG time. Laura is a Admin now and I bought the forum a few months back. I had a car accident not to long ago and got a bit behind with the forum. I have so many ideas for this forum. I was planing on having a Tegu contest and some other things.

Congrats on your new family members and Royce. Do you still have a Tegu ? Hope all is well and I hope to see you around. Thank you for coming back.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

Ya, I have three tegus, getting more soon. Wow, you from fan to owner. If that isn't love I do not know what is. LOL What happen to the galleries? I wanted to find my old pix.
    Note: I am speaking from my own experience, so if it dose not work for you I am sorry but it did work for me.

Tegus kept me happy in a dark time in my life. So if you say I am crazy for loving these animals, who cares what you think.

1.2.0 Bearded Dragon
    Coming soon!

Yes, I do love Tegus and this forum very much . Can you believe that in 2006 my boyfriend wanted a Tegu ( we saw one at a Expo and I got scared because it was so big ). I sad no. Then I did some research and found this forum. I saw Rick's video and I started to like Tegus. I ordered on for my boyfriend. When I saw Leonidas I fell in love with him at first site . Now I'm more into Tegus then my boyfriend is lol.

I'm very sorry that all the old photos are gone. I wish we could of saved them. On the old forum we had alot of spam. So Rick switched to a new user. He could save the posts but not the photos. This is why I use photobucket and then post them on here. In case something happens you will not loose the photos again.

Can you please post some photos of your Tegus ? Thank you.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

That is cool Txregirl, I have been out of it for a while, But my son started to see an interest in reptiles so my wife and I decided to get back into it. These are my two babies I just purchased from Underground Reptiles. I have some that I paid a deposit for from Bobby Hill, he said they would be hatching this month. I can not wait to get those as well. The third picture is my son holding Diggy, he named them. It is ok, about the old pictures, I wish I never lost them here at home, it was hard for me to figure out my old password here, lukly it was linked to a e-mail account I still have. I only have two old pictures of our old Tegu Vago when he was a baby. Which was are buddy, I miss him a lot. I understand when it comes to media. Software is not always compatible. I am regretting not hold on to my pictures, in more ways than one.

Pictures from, left to right. Ghosty, Diggy and my son Royce holding Diggy. I have one more named Ruby, which I need to take pictures of, the person that owned her before me did not take good care of her. She has bad shedding problem on her head.
    Phoenix-20120414-00575.jpgPhoenix-20120414-00577.jpgIMG-20120426-00006.jpg
    Last edited by Alek; 06-05-2012 at 08:36 PM.

1.2.0 Bearded Dragon
    Coming soon!

Welcome back, Alek! Still here. Haven't seen AngelRose in a while. Sam and I were deciding who would buy the site. She won! Rose and I are "contributing members" along with a few others I think.
    Laura R (FL)
    1.0.0 Colombian Tegu
    1.4.0 Argentine B&W Tegu
    1.2.0 Red Tegu
    1.2.0 B/WxRed Tegu
    1.0.0 Green Ameiva (yet another teiid)
    7 other lizards
    1 little gator
    3 FL box turtle
    1 Sulcata tortoise
    16 snakes
    5 fuzzy pets
    4 little frogs
    a bunch of creepy bugs
    and a partridge in a pear tree

I am glad you guys! I look back at my older posts and flip out on how much I was into Tegus, I am glad I am back in. You guys have helped me out a lot back then, I also learned a lot form this forum. I am happy to be back. I am getting ready to update photos of our family Tegus. I saw AngelRose on Facebook, I approached her as if she was a Tegu celebrity, it was cool chatting with her about this forum. I was like " Is this thee AngelRose from the tegu forums"

1.2.0 Bearded Dragon
    Coming soon!

Those photos are very cute. I like the last one alot . I'm happy to hear that we could help you out back then. I don't have a Facebook account. The next time you chat with Angelrose please tell her hi from me. Thank you. Oh, I almost forgot. Congrats on all of your Tegus. What kind are you going to get from Bobby ? I have a deposit down for a red one ( for a friend of mine ).

Our videos :

OK. This has gotten way out of hand and I'm not going to take this any more. I'm not going to choose either side since I don't know for sure who is right and who wrong. I would like for you all to please stop this. I do would like for both of you to be members on here. I don't like banning ANY ONE. When members come on this forum I would like for them to have fun and feel at home. In the best interest of our members here I will delet a few posts and then lock this thread. NOT because I'm trying to cover things up. I'm doing this to keep it peaceful. Hope you all can understand this.

Our videos :

This thread is now closed.

Our videos :