Thread: How do I find my old pictures and posts?

Default How do I find my old pictures and posts?

I am trying to find my old stuff from this forum. How do I find it?
    Note: I am speaking from my own experience, so if it dose not work for you I am sorry but it did work for me.

Tegus kept me happy in a dark time in my life. So if you say I am crazy for loving these animals, who cares what you think.

1.1.1 Cuban Rock iguanas Nabila
    1.2.0 Argentine Red Tegus
    1.2.0 Bearded Dragon
    Coming soon!
    1.1.0 Extreme Chacoans Tegus
    1.3.0 Argentine Black and White Tegus.

Wow. Welcome back Alek. It's nice to see you again. Long time no see. I hate to say this but a while back when Rick changed the server we lost alot of the photos. If you posted any posts with your photos in them you could check out the link below. I don't down load my photos on here any more because I lost alot of them also. I download them on photobucket and then copie/paste them in my posts on here. I'm sorry about that.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

What link below? I tried to find some pix on my Tegu talk account, but I was here more.
    Note: I am speaking from my own experience, so if it dose not work for you I am sorry but it did work for me.

Tegus kept me happy in a dark time in my life. So if you say I am crazy for loving these animals, who cares what you think.

1.1.1 Cuban Rock iguanas Nabila
    1.2.0 Argentine Red Tegus
    1.2.0 Bearded Dragon
    Coming soon!
    1.1.0 Extreme Chacoans Tegus
    1.3.0 Argentine Black and White Tegus.