Thread: Look what we caught!!

Default Look what we caught!!

On the way to the Vet for Achilles follow up a neighbor asked if we lost a rabbit. So of course I had to check it out, looked under the car to see the cutest little dwarf bunny just relaxing . She said it had been out there all day passing her house and back and fourth under cars. I wasn't leaving it out there, and still had some time to make it to the Vet before they closed, so the chase began. Didn't even put up a fight when I caught it, hopefully someones looking for it.

It wasn't afraid of Achilles much a little startled in the beginning but that was it. Achilles watched us chase it down and wouldn't leave it alone after we caught it.

0.1.0 BP (Spiral) aka Rita Wayward
    2.1. Dogs (White Boys "Powder", Paw Paws "Achilles" & Panini)

" 14 July 2010,..Always Remembered"

I once found a Guinea Pig underneath our stairs in an apartment building in the middle of winter, I couldn't figure out why my dog was obsessed with the stairs until I saw the poor shaking thing under there. It was quite a shock. I gave it a home for awhile hoping to find who lost it but I'm guessing someone let it go cause no one claimed it... good luck with the little fur ball =)
    Bearded Dragon (2001) Valcore
    Box Turtle (found 2006) Panzer
    Albino Cornsnake (2011) Dante
    White's Tree Frog (2012) Cake
    Tiger Legged Monkey Frog (2012) Unnamed
    Columbian Tegu (2012) Achilles
    Ball Python (2012) Poe

Basset Hounds Snickers (2000-2011 RIP), Leonidas (2009), Murphy (2010), Theodora (2011).

There was a sign posted yesterday and my sister called to let them know that she was at the Vet. Hopefully she's back home now and the owner keeps a better eye on her.
    0.1.0 BP (Spiral) aka Rita Wayward
    2.1. Dogs (White Boys "Powder", Paw Paws "Achilles" & Panini)

" 14 July 2010,..Always Remembered"

aaww. it is so cute

Awww. How cute . Thank you for saving it. I hope the owner picked it up from the Vet and is being more careful. You have such a good dog.
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl