Thread: How can I transfer iphone videos to ipad?

Default How can I transfer iphone videos to ipad?

How can I get the videos(mostly mp4 format) out of iphone and transfer them to ipad? they said copy the videos to computer and then transfer to ipad. But that didn’t work at all!!! I tried so many time but when iphone was pluged in there was no videos shown on the computer! Anyone help???

You will need to use iCloud on your computer and iOS device, with them you can manage the data from iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. When syncing with your computer, you can sync with the USB cable that came with your device, or over Wi-Fi when the computer and iOS device are on the same Wi-Fi network. But transferring apps, photos, contacts and videos needs different operation, you can check that on apple’s support to get further information. Or just simply google iPhone to Computer Transfer to get some useful tools.
    Last edited by gigiwill; 05-29-2012 at 06:14 AM.

First I would like to welcome you two to our Tegu forum family. I wish I could help you on that one. But I can't. I'm lucky that I know the few things that I do know about the computer lol. Good luck with it .
    Rich is not how much you have, or where you are going, or what you are.Rich is who you have beside you.

Our videos :

http://www.youtube.com/user/txrepgirl

when you plug your ipod or iphone into computer there should to a box opened, then you click “view files” to find the videos you want to transfer and do the copy and paste thing. If you didn’t see the box you can click on your home button then go to computer tab, you will see your iphone /ipod, then click on it untill it downloads the photos and videos.
    for windows: how to transfer videos from iphone to PC
    for mac :how to transfer videos from iphone to Mac
    Last edited by amyfu; 07-31-2012 at 07:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by amyfu View Post
    when you plug your ipod or iphone into computer there should to a box opened, then you click “view files” to find the videos you want to transfer and do the copy and paste thing. If you didn’t see the box you can click on your home button then go to computer tab, you will see your iphone /ipod, then click on it untill it downloads the photos and videos.
    for windows: how to transfer videos from iphone to PC
    for mac :how to transfer videos from iphone to Mac
    use itunes?
    Last edited by lilywen; 08-28-2012 at 03:17 AM.